CHAPTER 3

" People like you always want back
The love they pushed aside
But people like me are gone forever
When you say goodbye"

- 'All you had to do was stay' by Taylor Swift

*Kindly put your playlist and fav movies here*

------------------

This is annoying

This is so annoying

ANNOYING

She sighed a bit looking at the guy who was following her around the ball room.

But having him around wasn't the most annoying part...

The girls running after him, giggling and trying to seduce him, was the annoying part.

And as if girls weren't enough, the guys took their shot at Ethan as well.

Ethan Edward was surely the man everyone loved.

He had everything a person can probably ask for. A face everyone would kill to have. Body of gods. And oh money, let's not even get to that part.

He was ridiculously rich.

And Elina hated everything about this guy. No matter how much everyone loved him, she would always be an exception.

He might be an angel to everyone but for her, he was the devil.

Ethan on the other hand was pretty much enjoying this all.

She started walking around the ball room a bit more now, hoping he'd stop being wherever she was.

He was making it so hard for Elina to be unnoticed. Him following her around and glancing at her from time to time, surely did get Elina a lot of attention.

The more she gets noticed now, the harder it would be for her to disappear later.

She mentally cursed at him and was all prepared to yell at him, asking him to stop following her around.

But then she remembered she had to make a call at that very moment.

Putting her hand inside her purse, she started searching for her phone.

"Where's my phone?" She asked herself softly while fishing through her purse.

But what she found was...

A lipbalm

A tissue paper

A biscuit

A nail trimmer