🍕11🍕

No One's POV

"Y/n are you free on the 24th?"

"24th? I think I have classes in the morning."

"ohh... Then what about in the afternoon?"

"Hmmm... I might have shift since it'll be a Friday."

Hyunsuk kept quiet. He wanted to invite her for a date at the amusement park. They've been dating for a whole month and he knew how much that day meant to her. So, he wanted to spend that day with her.

"Ah I see... Never mind then-"

"But I Guess I can ask for an early leave..."

"Really?"

"Geez of course. Besides, you wanted to spend my birthday together, right?"

He smiles cheekily. Y/n smiles back. Unfortunately, Hyunsuk had to ruin the moment with his singing.

"It's beautiful life~"

"Omg you are so cheesy."

"Only to you."

"Stop, now you're making me cringe."

"I like you that's why."

Hyunsuk stops speaking knowing he shouldn't have said that. He knew how awkward it made Y/n. They avoided eye contact.

I should make him happy too.

"I know... Thank you."

Y/N's POV

After my shift ends, Hyunsuk picks me up from work. He decided to walk me home like he usually do. He carries my bag on his shoulder.

"Yah. Hyunsuk."

"Yes, my dearest wonderful amazing beautiful talented strong delightful y/n?"

"What kind of nick name was that?"

"I made it. Nice, isn't it?"

"No it sounded like you were forcing yourself."

"But it's all true."

"I know I'm amazing and all but you can stick with Y/n. Or anything that makes you comfortable."

"Hmm... then, Ms Grinch."

"What? Hyunsuk!"

"I'm just kidding. What is it?"

"About what you said on our anniversary..."

"You're asking me now? 2 weeks after that night?"

"Don't judge me." I pout. "I wanted to ask... what did you meant by I forgot who you were..."

"Ah. You still don't remember? Boohoo! I'm so hurt! Awww!"

"Stop being dramatic."

"You're the dramatic one here."

"Says the drama queen."

"Oh shut up ms grinch."

"Yah! Answer me already!"

I started punching him playfully and he chuckles. Suddenly, I felt something hitting my head. I look up and water got in my eye. Don't you just hate it when it rains and that happens to you? We walked faster.

"I told you I'll wait until you remember me."

"Tell me at least one thing! One thing!"

"Maybe next time."

When we reached my apartment, Hyunsuk passed me my bag and waved goodbye.

"Ah Wait. Hyunsuk..."

"What is it?"

"Uhh... I... Well... you're not gonna go home like that are you? The rain looks like it won't stop soon..."

"I'm fine. I can always buy an umbrella from the convenient store."

"Well... you helped me once so..."

I opened the door.

"Oh... You're inviting me in."

He smirks.

"What the hell no. I just wanted to bring a rain coat for you. The hell are you thinking about."

"Hmmmm..."

I went to my bedroom to check my closest. Once I had the rain coat, I return to the living room only to see Hyunsuk there. He kept smiling, looking at something...

"Yah!"

"You're just how I remember you."

He was looking at old pictures of me.