Goodnight = )

This is a River, London, Becca and User story. Warning: graphic drama ahead.

Becca let out a growl as she dived over the spiked blade of her killertale versions knife, the knife hardly missing her face. "FUCK OFF, RIVER!" She yelled, swiping her arm right which made knife fire quickly and harshly at the other.

River simply let out a soft, sweet little giggle and she elegantly jumped and swerved out of the way of the knives, grinning softly at her distressed underfell version. "Poor little Rebecca... no WONDER everyone calls Underfell weak! You and User are both pussys!" She giggles, making the edgy girl hiss coldly. "Always SUCH a weakling!" To be giggles once again before swinging the knife harshly yet quickly at the girls throat.

Becca quickly dived out the way, snapping her fingers which sent an gaster blaster firing at River. "I'm... not... WEAK!!!" The girl yelled before a loud yelp exited her throat. She slightly looked down, seeing a bloody knife inside her chest but only the tip. The knife was quickly ripped out which made Becca yelp, collapsing on the ground.

The Killertale version of User giggles as she slowly watched the blood drip from the knife, looking down at Becca's weak figure. "Not very smart though, are you?" She laughed as she kneeled in front of Becca. London then proceeded to softly pick up Becca's face with the dull bit of her knife. She watched Becca's weak, pathetic expression before slapping her and pulling the knife away, forcing a yelp to escape Becca's throat. "So truly weak..."

Becca slight began coughing up blood, biting her lip as she whimpers. "U-usy..." she murmurs as she clawed the ground weakly, her up slowly drowning because of the poison on the knife London stabbed her with.

Both London and River laughed at Becca's pathetic begging as London smirked widely. "Go on then BEG for your PATHETIC sister to save you! See what good it does!" She laughed as Becca made a weak attempt to hit London. "Leave... User... o-outta this... she's... in-innocent..." Becca murmurs weakly.

"And YOUR a sick freak!" River grinned as her head flicked upwards. User, Chara and Mentality... they were already here!?! How!?! "Pathetic weak and helpless Rebecca... May as well put you out of your misery! = )" London laughed loudly before slicing her knife harshly across Becca's neck before into her back in a new hole. This drowned the girls hp, quickly killing her. London looks over at River before the two nodded, disappearing.

"SHE'S DOWN HERE, GUYS!" User yelled loudly as her demons followed. She HAD to save her sister. She had to she ha- the creator froze as she saw Becca's dead body, tears filljng her eyes. She had failed... she failed Rebecca... failed everything... her lover was at home with her child but... she didn't want to go... she... wanted her sister back... Chara quickly formed in front of User, User tackling the human and crying loudly as Mentality stood watching, a blank expression on her face...