Reading Lists

Below is a collection of our reading lists with descriptions to help you determine which one you'd like your story to be featured in, or where to find what you're looking for.

~*~

WE ARE ALL HUMAN | Characters of Colour

"We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same."

We stand together with fans from all around the world. These stories feature an array of Characters of Colour. Kingsley would be proud!

~*~

A PALACE OF LOVE | LGBTQ+ Reads

"I am what I am, an' I'm not ashamed."

We are proud of all our LGBTQ+ students and professors - a hex on anyone who tries to make you feel ashamed of who you are. Check out these love stories from the full spectrum of gender and sexualities. 

~*~

QUIDDITCH CHAMPIONS | Wattpad Featured & Wattys Winners

"To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts, as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill."

These writers bask in the kind of glory that only Quidditch Champions have experienced. Their perseverance and skill has been rewarded by Wattpad itself! Pop open a butterbeer while we celebrate these stories from the Wattpad Featured list and winners of the Wattys.

~*~

FANTASTIC BOOKS & WHERE TO READ THEM | Newt Scamander Era

"I don't think I'm dreaming...I ain't got the brains to make this up."

Pack your suitcase and keep an eye on your niffler as we enter the world of Fantastic Beasts. Watch out for some of Grindelwald's rallys! 

~*~

MISCHIEF MANAGED | Marauders Era

"Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makersare proud to present
THE MARAUDER'S MAP"

A group of mischief makers whose influence is felt for generations to come. But where did it all begin? Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express and read about Hogwarts in the time of our beloved Marauders.

~*~

STARKID | Golden Trio Era

 "Why is it when something bad happens, it's always you three?"

This reading list follows the adventures of students during the time of "The Golden Trio". While not all the stories focus on Harry, Ron and Hermione, they're in the grounds somewhere, probably trying (and failing) to stay out of trouble.

~*~

ALL WAS WELL (OR WAS IT?) | Post-War

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."

The war is over. Now what? Follow the characters as they pick up the pieces of their lives. Some have returned to  Hogwarts, others have stepped out into the big, wide, wizarding world. Either way, the question they all keep asking is - What will they do next?

~*~

PREDICTING THE FUTURE | Next-Gen Era

"The world changes and we change with it."

No-one knows what the future holds, but these plucky writers have attempted to see through the fog. Peer into the crystal balls with them as they weave tales of the next generation.

~*~

BEYOND HOGWARTS | Magic Around the World

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."

Brooms at the ready, it's time for a trip around the world. This reading list may take you from Beauxbatons in the Pyrenees, to Castelobruxo in the Amazon rainforest. Some stories explore the different schools, while others look at wizarding communities outside the UK. Wherever we end up, we know the adventure will be magical.

~*~

TIME TO SHINE | Side Characters Mained 

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be"

Wizarding World does needs a hero, a shining star or the chosen one but it cannot be what it is without those little special adds. Do you fall in love with the Quidditch lover - Oliver Wood? Or the one and only "Don't call me Nymphadora" Tonks? If yes, this reading list is open for stories revolving about the side characters on what you are be able to explore more about them!

~*~

TRIWIZARD WINNERS | Contest Winners

"Eternal glory awaits the student who wins the tournament."

Proud winners of contests run on this account, and in collaboration with our fellow Potterheads!