Don't Die Together

Genre: Fluff

1,551 words

<3<3<3

"I...? What is this game?" I asked as I leaned over Kevin's shoulder. "Why was I dragged in here again?" 

"Wait, Kevin, are you telling me that (Y/N) has never played this game?" RT asked, his voice coming from the computer in front of us. 

"She has not." Kevin responded, ignoring me completely. I blinked. 

"Oho, this is gonna be a lot of fun then." RT said. "Kevin, it'll be like...you just playing in general." 

I brought my hand up to stifle my laugh. "Oi, I'll have you know all my movements in Don't Starve are very calculated." 

I heard RT laugh and I rolled my eyes. "I can only assume they are, Kevin." I murmured and I heard RT laugh once again. 

"I'm being bullied!" he exclaimed with a laugh as well. God I love him. 

"Okay so, again. Why am I here?" I asked. Kevin turned to me, smiling, but RT responded quicker. 

"We thought it would be fun if you tried to play Don't Starve with me briefly." he said.

"Don't Starve?"

"Don't Starve Together. That's the name of the game." Kevin added. 

I nodded. "That sounds like fun. I guess." I responded somewhat hesitantly. 

"It'll be alright, (Y/N)." Kevin said. "You've got me here to teach you the ropes." I turned to him and deadpanned. 

"Kevin, I feel like I know you well enough to-"

"Hush. I am a very calculated person." he interrupted. I raised my eyebrows at him as to say 'really? you really expect me to believe that?'.

However, he said nothing, unless smiling right back at me was saying something. I couldn't help but fondly smile right back after that. He's so ridiculous. I shook my head and sat down on his lap. 

"Let's just get this bread." I said. Kevin put his head on my shoulders to look at the screen as well. 

"Loving the enthusiasm." RT responded. "So Kevin and I have the server set up already, so all you have to do is pick a character."

"Nice."

I felt Kevin grin and he pointed at the screen. "Pick this character." he said, pointing to the fire-starter, Willow. I turned to look at him with a questioning look, but all he did was grin.

"This better not get me killed right away." I responded.

"And it better not be something I should be worried about." RT added. Kevin laughed.

I chose the character and waited for a moment to enter. It was a little swooshy for a moment and I saw Willow emerge into a weird grassy place. 

"I'll meet you back at spawn in a second, I'm just grabbing some things." RT said. I sat there for a moment, looking over the inventory at the bottom. I noticed something weird shaped along with a bear and hovered over it.