Part 1

Mikasa Pov.

When I went to sleep everything was perfectly normal. When I woke up I was being lifted and carried onto a horse and being brought to the gate that led outside.

"W-whats going on?" I stammered. "You have been chosen for a sacrafice to be given to the Titan that lives out there." The man said pointing to the forest.

"But why? I didnt sign up for this. Why wasnt someone else taken?" I questioned. "You were chosen because we saw you laying in the cold, by yourself underneath and sheet of plastic." He said.

"That still doesnt mean you can take me and sacrafice me!" I said louder. "Too late now we are at the gate." The man said.

The gates door opened with a creaking nose like they havent been opened in years. I looked at the forest in worry. All of a sudden I heard a terrible roar from inside the forest.

A different man came up to me this time. "Before you leave what is your name, and age?" Asked the man. "I am Mikasa Ackerman and I am 15 years old." I said bravely.

"Thank you and sorry for sacraficing you Mikasa. This town will remember you for years on." The man said in a fake sorrow.

"Yeah right." I muttered. Then I was picked up and put on a horse again. This time I was blindfolded and brought deep into the forest.

"Im sorry." The man said as he took off my blindfold and dropped me to the ground.

He then rode away on his horse and I was left alone in the forest with a Titan wanting to kill me.

I could hear the roars behind me while I sat  on the ground weeping and leaning against a tree.

Suddenly I heard a branch crack. I whipped my head around. "Whos there?" I asked. Out came from behind the tree was a boy who looked the same age as me.

-----

So ya like it so far? I hope so and who is the boy? Those who have watched Attack on Titan already know but those who havent, take a guess!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Luff you my followers/readers I hope you like it. This isnt gonna be a very long book unless I change my mind part way through I dont know. I shall keep on writing.

On the side/top/bottom where ever it is, is a picture of Mikasa. She would be wearing a pink dress but I couldnt find one of her wearing it so I used this.

Also one more thing. If you guys could make me a cover to go along with this book that would be awesome. You can either kik me or message me. Just ask for my kik.

Thanks and Bye bye ~shadycaytie