Run, Run

It was a normal day for me, the difference between the other days was that it felt different but I had no idea why. If you ever have an idea to transport to the Enchanted Forest I would advise not to because there will be no way of coming back to normal life and also you either die or get tortured or even get killed by an ogre. The bright side as well, there's no bright side life here sucks especially for me because in my town were very poor and well my mom makes me work extra hard while she drinks at the tavern and uses the money that I need to buy food for her drinks she's this way because of my father dying and when she comes home drunk I usually just lock myself in my room because she usually brings back men; when that happens I climb to the top of our roof and lay looking up at the stars wishing I could be somewhere else so I could actually be happy and have a real family and not a drunkard for a mom. Until the very next night, everything changed my mom came home one night asking me to get some eggs because somehow she wanted breakfast because well I guess she thought it was morning. I then saw that she had some cash in her pocket so I quickly grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket. I then went to our chicken coop (yes many of you might be confused as to why I have a chicken coop and I am starving well we have to chickens and they rarely produce eggs so right now I am wishing while I walk over there that there is at least one egg in there) I walked to our chicken and I saw this lady I knew right away who she was she's the bandit Snow White.
Oh gosh, I'm sorry, but I'm really hungry she says.
Oh no, it's ok I say.
I then saw she had an egg.
Oh Martha had an egg I say.
Martha who's that She says.
Oh, one of the chickens I say.
Oh cute you named them She says.
Thank you but can I have that back please my mother will punish me if I don't bring her something I say.
Oh, sure here She says.
Thank you would you like to stay or I can give you one of our horses to escape before the Evil Queen captured and cuts off your head I say.
She laughs.
That would be amazing She says.
It would I say.
So my mom didn't want the eggs so I gave her them and she headed off South.
The next day was even worse.
I wake up to a lot of commotion downstairs; before I knew it, someone suddenly yanked me out of my bed and in seconds I was downstairs.
At that moment I was more scared than I have ever been in my entire life. The person who yanked me out my bed was a guard of the Evil Queen. Before I could even think thought the Queen herself waltzed in my house smirking.
Would anyone like to tell me the exact reason why I'm here She asks?
You're here to find out if we know where Snow White is your highness I reply.
Smart girl and d you know where she is She asks.
Yes, ma'am, she was helped by my neighbor yesterday ma'am and I believe she was heading South I say honestly.
I like you very much for telling the truth would you like to come with me to my castle She asks.
Yes please, I say.
I'm not even sure why I told her the information I was just so scared for my life I just let my brain do the talking.
We walked outside and I saw piles of dead bodies everywhere like a massacre was occurring and in the midst of all the chaos, I saw my mother with blood pouring out of her mouth.
I ran into the queen's arms crying she actually let me cry.
I guess that was the first time you ever saw that much death huh She says.
I nod.
Did you do that I asks?
She nods.
So did you like it She says.
Yes, I actually did I say.
Honestly, I think I have a dark side and I also think I'm never letting my dark side down anymore and I'm going to let it take control from now on.
Good now you're going to be pronounced as my daughter if that's ok She says.
That's the perfect mom I say.
If I was honest at that moment in the back of my consciousness it was telling me to run, run far away and never return.
But I knew she would have found me sooner and later and she would have easily killed me and then I wouldn't have told you this story huh???
Well, greater things are to come and then I will find my great future in becoming the next big thing.

A/N
Can anyone guess a quote from the Lion King in here I will shout you out in my next story if you guess it.
Sincerely the Author
Cadence Cassidy