Never After

"Sadie I just can't take if any more, I can't all of our mood changes, the lack of sleep. I just cant!" He shouts packing his bag.

"No, you said you would never leave me! You can't do this." I sob holding Jasper while he throws his clothes in his bag.

"I'm sorry I just can't take it, I thought that we were going to work and you said it was a one night stand. Jasper shouldn't even happened." I gasp, the tears flowing down my face faster.

"He's a baby! Theo he is our baby! He had every right to be born!" I shout to him causing Jasper to scream.

"You see all his crying, and pooping. Then watching him come out of you like that was just nasty! I lost all respect for women. Then him eating from your boob, that is supposed to be a sexy toy now it's a baby accessory! Your not looking good on your edges either which is a giant turn off."

"I just had a baby what do you expect!"

"Do look hot again, your my student and all your problems you have the brain tumor, your hip that's not looking good on the hospital bill. I just can't take it anymore your scars, your fat, your boobs sag, your va-jj is all deformed, and your mood swings are unbearable." He zips up his bag and shoves past me rather hard.

"Theo I gave you everything, my trust, my virginity, my love!" I chase after him sobbing terribly.

"Easy answers, don't be desperate, keep your legs closed, and no one will love anyone who is fat and had a baby with another man, a baby that should have never happened. Take care of Carolyn, or don't, I don't really care because you people are not my problem anymore." He leaves the house with a loud bang of the door.

"No!" I scream falling to my knees, I'm all alone! Hearing loud bangs down the stairs and hands wrapping around me. Soon Anne is in front of me panicking, she takes Jasper and I sob, my heart hurts, we were engaged!

"Sadie what's wrong?" Looking up into her eyes with pure pain she is desperate for an answer. Then Jack comes barging down the stairs as well with gun in hand he runs out the door and loud gun shots come echoing into the house.

"H-he left us! He is gone!" I scream holding my tightening chest. Soon my breathing becomes fast and shallow until I'm hyperventilating.

"Sadie it will be okay, we will all get through this." She pulls me into her arms while I sob, I gave him everything! How could he have left us? He had a baby, we had a baby! now he is gone, he will never come back and he left his daughter with me.Jack comes back in setting his rifle to the side and pulls me in too.

"No one will hurt you, I promise, he is out of your life. Don't worry, we will help you." He says sweetly, I can't do this alone, I don't know if I can do it at all?

"I-I can't do t-this." I sob hysterically letting the hot tears fall quickly.

"You can do this, you don't have to do it alone. We are still here for you. We love you." Pulling out of his grasp I look to them and they both look so concerned. Looking to Jasper he has tears on his cheeks but he is slowly calming down. Holding my hands out I take him slowly, he is all I have left.

_____________________

Hey this is my last chapter of it and sorry it was short please COMMENT & vote! Thanks for all the support love you guys! iloveyess has the second book!!