Chapter 4

Crazy Wolf searched the pizzeria for Wildfire and Woodcomics, but still couldn't find them...

A 12 year old, ghostly girl with curly light brown hair, emerald green eyes and a pink dress appeared next to her "What are you looking for, Ms. Crazy Wolf?" She asked, holding a teddy bear in her hands.

"I'm looking for my friends." Crazy Wolf answered checking the staff room.

The ghost girl's eyes sparkled in excitement "Ooh, are they here?"

Crazy Wolf searched the staff room, to no avail "Damn it..." She grumbled, they were nowhere to be found "Why can't they just come out? The creepypastas won't kill them... I think..." She thought to herself, huffing a bit, she understood that they don't want to get killed, which was why Crazy Wolf told the pastas not to kill them. But yet her friends decide to hide from them, even sending out their Pokemon to spy on them. Is she the only one who ISN'T afraid of them? Crazy Wolf looked over at Sally, who was helping her look for her missing friends.

Crazy Wolf sighed and shook her head "God, help me..."

*CRAZY WOLF'S OFFICE*

Wildfire and Woodcomics entered Crazy Wolf's office, it was pretty well-decorated and organized for a manager's office, the walls were a navy blue color, the white tile floors were clean and spotless, in the corners of the room were potted, tropical plants looking green and leafy, on the right side next to the window was a shelf containing various books, novels and jars. Her desk sat in the far middle of her room, it has a few papers on it and to their surprise, Luke's quick ball was sitting on her desk next to Blaze's master ball and Ivy's pokeball.

Wildfire grabbed Luke's quick ball and let the Lucario out.

Luke materialized before the two, he moved his head around, making sure there was no threat or danger, but his aura sensed dozens of dark auras from outside of Crazy Wolf's office. He stared at the door where he picked up the auras before shifting his attention back to Wildfire and Woodcomics.

Wildfire explained the plan to the Lucario "Listen very closely, Luke, there are some murderers here in this pizzeria and me and Woodcomics need you to keep an eye on them."

"And don't worry about doing this alone." Woodcomics added "Sapphire, Sora, Elisabeth, Team Rocket, Bolt and Scorch will be out there with you."

Luke blushed a bit when she said "Sapphire" Luke knew Sapphire was in love with him and he had feelings for the absol as well. But he just didn't know when to confess, he snapped out of it and focuses on the important parts, he knew very well who the creepypastas are and he does not like them one bit, he will not allow them to murder anybody, he nodded his head in response before heading outside.

Wildfire and Woodcomics watched as Luke left the office. "Great!" Woodcomics smiled happliey "Now the pizzeria is 100% safe now."

Sally went through the walls and surprised the two "Hi!" She greeted.

Wildfire and Woodcomics turned pale white as their eyes widened in terror.

The two fell backwards in fear, screaming.

"AH! JESUS CHRIST!" Wildfire yelled, falling back on his back.

"OH SWEET HOME ALABAMA!" Woodcomics yelled, falling back as well.

Sally giggled as she twirled around in the air "I found you." She chippered "You two are really good at hide&seek."

Wildfire was confused "Wait... You thought this was a game of hide&seek?"

Sally nodded "Yep, and I found you, now its my turn to hide."

Woodcomics knew Sally very well, Sally is neutral, she's not evil or good and she is the only one in the creepypasta family who doesn't kill her victims. She just haunts them, she mostly plays with children her age and scares the adults. Woodcomics felt a little calm "Okay." She replied.

Sally cheered in joy "Okie doki, you two have to close your eyes and count to ten." She explained

Woodcomics only nodded and covered her eyes, Wildfire did the same and they started counting to ten while Sally flew out of the walls and straight into the very back room to hide.

Sally hid behind the crates, she finally made a couple of new friends and they didn't look very old.

Suddenly, she heard a meow and there she saw was a purple and cream colored cat with a purple vest and burgundy eyes, the cat looked timid and afraid, Sally approached the cat.

The cat looked to her left and what she saw made her blood run cold "Hi there, do you want to play with me?"

The cat began trembling and shaking, until her screams echoed throughout the pizzeria.

In Crazy Wolf's office, Woodcomics and Wildfire stopped counting at the sound of a cat screaming, they both recognized it "Angel...?"

Angel the Delcatty bolted out of the room with all her stamina, screaming.

"Hey! Wait! Don't run! Please! Come back!" Sally called out, but Angel ignored her, she just wanted to get away from her. When she reached the Mainroom, her eyes bulged out at the sight that she was greeted with. More murderers and pastas were in the Mainroom "Holy Arceus! They're everywhere!"

And that's the end of chapter 4, I'll publish chapter 5 soon. Be sure to leave a comment, I would really love to know what you think of the story so far. Also, for those who are new to Wattpad, don't forget to check out Woodcomics's stories and/or Crystal Crazy Wolf's stories.