1: A Fairy Tale

Jina's perspective: We all know how a fairy tale ends, the guy gets the girl, the girl becomes a princess. Ever since I was a little girl I believed that there was a perfect man for me, and so I imagined how he would look. He would be tall and slender, he would have dark beautiful eyes with an amazing brazen hair color, intelligent, sexy. That was my perfect guy. So I was lucky on that day of my life. Sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Jina Comnul, I'm known as the "hottest" girl in school by the guys, but I'm the "sluttiest bitch" in the school known by the girls. So I end up usually eating alone in the cafeteria with guys surrounding me. Now back to what I was saying, on September 16, 2017 on my Sophomore year in highschool, I fell in love. So here's how it started.

--- September 16, 2017 12:43 pm near the cafeteria---

Jina: I had to wash my clothes as much as I could in the girls restroom. When in the cafeteria, a girl began yelling at me for stealing her boyfriend but I don't even know who he is, but of course being the "bitch" they think I am, she started crying while throwing water and food at me. It was really embarrassing. As I finished up I decided to leave and try to avoid everyone I saw. Until I ran  into a girl, in which the girl started cussing me out. Of course what more would I expect, a sorry, an excuse me, or even a helping hand. Well what I didn't expect was the guy that was walking with her would push her away and help me up. He made eye contact with me and that's when I knew I had to do everything in my power to make him mine, and to do that I would do anything for him, I would hurt anyone for him... I would kill for him...

I will kill anyone who stands in our way of true love.

I guess you can say... IM LOVE SICK