XXXXXII - Saliva

Kai pulled into the garage and helped me out from the car. Soldier walked beside us as Kai lifted me off the floor and wrapped my legs around his waist. I snuggled my face into his neck and sighed in content, "You smell like cinnamon," I confessed.

Kai chuckled and kissed the side of my temple as we stepped into the elevator, "And you smell like vanilla," he replied.

I smiled into his neck and kissed it softly, causing his breath to hitch. I dragged my fingertips softly on his back as his arms held me up from under my ass until he sat me on top of the bathroom counter.

I took off my wig and set it aside as I untied my tank top and slid it off. I undid my skirt and let it shimmy off my legs as I unbuckled my heels and set them aside. Kai had already stepped into the shower and Soldier went to go lay on his bed, so I just stepped under the water with my boyfriend.

I let the warm water hit me as Kai's hands started washing my back with a wash cloth. I let out a sigh and washed my face thoroughly, making sure to rinse off all of the makeup along with exfoliating.

"Princess?" Kai whispered softly. I was surprised I could hear him with the water spewing out of the shower head.

"Yes Finnels?" I replied.

He turned me around so I was facing his chest and he tilted my head up to look at him, "I'm sorry for what happened at the Masquerade Ball," he said sadly.

I stared up at my boyfriend with a blank expression as the water hit my back. The memory of what I walked into during the ball flooded my mind and anger rose in me. The sight of seeing my boyfriend locking lips with another girl made my fists subconsciously clench and my jaw tick a bit. The memory of how I felt, how I decided that Kai was just a distraction, of how I told him he didn't need me.

But my body soon relaxed at the reminder that I needed Kai. He had already apologized to me a long time ago but he still felt guilty about what he had done, and I understand that. He made a mistake and I forgave him for what he did and look where we are now, two of the biggest gangs in the world working side by side each other without even an alliance. I help Kai just as he helps me and I had to remind myself that we're a team, we are in this together. There's no turning back now.

His eyes dropped down to the floor and I placed my hand on his cheek to look up at me. His sad ocean blue eyes held regret and I gave him a small smile of assurance, "Where is this coming from Finnels?" I whispered.

He took my wet hand in his and played with my fingers. He looked down at our hands and gulped visibly, "With that guy tonight, I was pissed. I didn't like how he was touching you and I didn't like the satisfaction he got from your movements. And how he wanted to know your name so he could find out more about you, it made me sick," Kai spat as he relived the events of earlier.

"And I just can't imagine how you felt when you saw me..." he trailed off. I was glad he decided to not finish his sentence, I didn't want him to either.

I nodded my head in understanding and switched spots so he was the one under the water. He pulled me in close to his chest and caressed my cheek softly, "I don't want any guy touching or even looking at you like that again. You're mine," he growled.

I nodded my head again and brushed my lips against his, "I'm yours," I whispered.

He crashed his lips onto mine and held my waist closely to his. One of his hands were cupping my jaw hard so he could deepen the kiss more. He darted his tongue into my mouth and explored it thoroughly before I pulled away briefly.

I looked up into his lustful eyes as he stared down at my lips and rubbed his thumb on my bottom lip, "Cherries," he whispered.

A smile tugged at my lips and I giggled at the mention of my flavored chapstick. I nodded my head and washed his chest with a wash cloth, "Cherries," I repeated.