Prologue: Seven Years Ago

A seven year old girl with wavy and shoulder-length sandy-blonde hair, almond-shaped cyan-colored eyes that changes colors in the light, tender beige skin color, strong cheekbones, a sharp jawline, tall and slender but strong.
Her name is Savannah Rosella Abaza was heading towards the National History Museum by herself.
Her mother is Alexises Daley and her father is Daniel Daley. But Savannah knew that they are planning to be divorced, and she'll be with her mother in the spring and winter, while she'll be with her father in the summer and autumn. But a day before the divorce happened, this happened. . .
******
I ran away from my so-called home as quick as possible. I ignored the surprised, confused, and slightly concerned shouts as I ran past them on the streets. I let my tears fly from my eyes. My parents are going to be divorced by the day after tomorrow. I hate it. Despite their constant disagreements and arguments, I still love both sides of them.
I'm a social outcast. Hardly anyone would want to hang out with a kid like me. I'm awkward...and I always stutter in the middle of a sentence for no reason. But ignored that simple fact and kept running. I felt an upset tug in my stomach as I ran.
I know where I was running to. To my second sanctuary, next to the library, is the National History Museum.
I quickly jumped up the steps two at a time and through the doors. I was gasping and quietly sobbing for breath. I looked around and felt highly embarrassed when I saw a few of the visitors were giving me awkward and concerned glances.
I ran away from everyone's stares and into the staff restroom. I'm not sure how long I stayed there as I cleaned my face and washed away my tears, but it must of been hours till sunset. But I soon panicked when I heard the door locked from the outside. I felt panic overwhelm me. Oh fantastic, how could this day get any worse than it already is? I have claustrophobia. Meaning, I have fears of being trapped in cramped spaces.
Is it just me or is this restroom getting smaller? I thought frantically. Don't loose your mind girl. Don't loose your mind.
I kept repeating this in my head when I started to hear a racket outside the door and a elderly man yelling, "Give me back my keys, you primate!" Followed by a series of a small monkey squeaks, that I seriously think it was monkey-laughs or giggles. I swallowed a laugh. A monkey stole a night guard's keys? I wish could see it.
But I knew it was a good time to call for help.
"Help! Help! Get me outta here! I'm trapped in the staff restroom!" I called out to them.
I heard a monkey squeak and the jingling sound of the night guard's keys. I heard him jumped on the door handle and unlocked the door's lock. I jumped out of the small restroom as soon as the door swung opened.
I calmed myself by breathing in and out a few breaths, while I looked around and saw that the characters in the exhibits was coming to life. How is that possible? Ancient Egyptian magic perhaps?
I shook it off and glanced down at my little savior. I crouched down and started petting the mischievous and intelligent brown monkey. He looks like one of those monkeys from the Hall of African Mammals.
"Thank you Dexter." I said to the monkey gratefully.
Dexter squeaked and grabbed my hand. The monkey hugged my hand and kissed me on the cheek, making me do a slight pink blush.
I let the clever monkey run off when I saw Mr. Fredericks, the head night guard. I started shivering all over again when I saw Theodore Roosevelt leading a stallion (Little Texas) next to Mr. Fredericks. They were walking with a beautiful, Egyptian woman: she has shimmering and long, dark blonde hair with golden streaks. She has flawless bronze skin and sparkling hazel eyes with flecks of gold, blue, and green. Her face has a ridge of her facial disc is golden-blue, likely painted, and her eyes is lined in black kohl, Egyptian style. On her head was a golden Egyptian tiara with gems, like the tiaras that queens of Egypt wore. She was wearing a silky bodice that was a silky white color with gold lines crossing it in pattern. It had white sleeves and a matching silky white skirt with a golden band of embroidery at the waist and little gems sewn onto it in a small cascading pattern. In the back is a long golden cape that was attached with a matching pattern of cascading gems sewn into it. Her sandals are leather beige with gems sewn into it. Her hair has dozens of little blue and gold crystals hanging among the strands connected by thin silver and gold chains. On her fingers are gold rings that are shimmering on her fingers. An Egyptian amber and gold headpiece. Lastly, two Egyptian jeweled golden-chained necklaces with an glowing aquamarine pendants was wrapped around her neck.
But I was taken off guard from her kindness and motherly love/protection glowing from her pretty, upturned eyes. I knew she was a descendant of the Sun God, Ra. She was once a fourth or fifth queen of Egypt after she fought and killed Kahumunrah in the middle of the Trials of Rah.
I almost immediately bowed down to her, remembering who she is. But she let out a musical laugh that made me smile and giggled, despite myself.
"What are you doing here little girl?" asked Mr. Roosevelt as he crouched down to my eyesight.
"I—I got locked in the staff restroom." I whispered. I soon started shivering with my returning fear.
"I'll bring her to the office." said the young woman as she gently started stroking my hair and gently touched my cheek. Her touch calmed me down.
But I soon remembered that the last time I went to the night guards' office, it was a very stuffy and cramped room.
Mr. Fredericks must of have seen my terrified expression at the mention of the small room.
"I don't think that's a good idea." said the night guard sympathetically. "I've met her and her family before, and her mom told me that she has claustrophobia."
"Maybe you can leave me at the Ancient Egyptian Exhibit." I suggested quietly.
"Promise you don't touch anything?" The woman asked me.
I gave a slight nod, but my eyes never left hers.
"Who are you?" I asked her.
"My name is Gamila. Protector of the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. Warrior of the North Kingdom of Egypt. Sister of Ahkmenrah. Queen of the Land of my mother's and father's." The woman said. "What's your name?"
"I am Savannah Rosella Abaza." I whispered to them.
"That's a pretty name for a lovely young lady." commented the former president while Gamila and Mr. Fredericks both nodded their agreements.
Gamila led me to the Ancient Egyptian Exhibit of the Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. As we passed the Hall of African Mammals Exhibit, the animals in there were waking up and saw us with their animal-like expressions.
I saw an African male lion with four lionesses with four lion cubs in the center of the exhibit. The male lion and the two of the lionesses roared and the male lion jumped at the exhibit's hallway bars, roaring fiercely. I yelped in fear and jumped back from angry lion. Gamila banged the bars with a staff and the lions backed down.
"Back Aslan, Nala, and Sarabi!" Gamila snapped firmly and protectively.
Aslan barred his teeth in a growl of frustration at the retreating woman. But when he saw me with a startled and terrified expression, his teeth went unbarred, his claws sheathed in, and his fierce expression softened into curiosity.
Me and him looked into each other's eyes, a shudder of energy and understanding went through us.
"Bye for now Aslan." I said softly as I lightly touched Aslan's nose.
I ran after Gamila, she singled me to the dark and hardly lighted room of the Ancient Egyptian Exhibit. But she stopped me when two spears blocked the way to the exhibit, I noticed the two Anubis were watching both of us with wary expressions by the exhibit's entrance.
"Let this young lady go inside the exhibit," said Gamila as she gently pushed me forward to the exhibit.
I started shivering as the two jackals looked down at me. I can make out sympathy and respect in their glowing eyes. They both lifted their spears and I forced myself to walk into the Egyptian Exhibit. I kept walking to the sarcophagus of Ahkmenrah, struggling to hide my fear. I soon realized that Gamila was gone. I was on my own.
I froze, hearing the distant cries of a young man. It was true, then. The screams got louder, and I bit my lip. He sounded distressed and upset, not really aggressive. I could also see a bright glow emitting from the end of it. As I got closer, I can see the tablet glowing. I gulped nervously, catching on that it was the tablet bringing things to life.
I have also seen the jeweled and golden sarcophagus of Ahkmenrah.
I walked towards the golden tablet — my heart silent, my mind empty. My eyes landed on the Egyptian picture of a lion. Something warmed me to my bones, vibrating every skin and hair on me, lighted the world, blinded my at the same time. A hot current invaded me and flowed to the end of my fingers and toes. The something coursed through me, cleaning me, repairing me, and giving me strength. Then everything went dark.
I almost collapsed from shock, but I felt a tingle around my neck and a slight heavy weight around my neckline. I also felt a few tingles go through my hair. I looked down at my neck and saw a golden-chained jeweled aquamarine pendant. When I went to a pillar that has a golden-framed mirror, I saw that my light golden caramel hair is now streaked with mysterious and shimmering sea-blue streaks.
I sighed my weariness, but I soon jumped almost six or something feet in the air with stunned fear when I heard screaming from the sarcophagus.
Oh good grief, I thought, unsettled and slightly annoyed. First, my parents decided to be divorced. Secondly, I got locked in the staff restroom till after hours. Thirdly, I almost had been scared to death by an enchanted museum. And now, I'm in the same room as a screaming and probably terrifying mummy. How else could this day get any more weirder and terrifying than I bargain for?
I sighed and I decided to get comfortable by sitting next to the sarcophagus. I guess I could become friends with Ahkmenrah. I put a gentle and calming hand on Ahkmenrah's sarcophagus.
"Hi Ahkmenrah," the sarcophagus stopped screaming. "Can I call you Ahk?" I think I heard him murmured his agreement. "My name is Savannah Rosella Daley. I'm sorry you have to past away, but I think you're a great pharaoh. Your...Um...rival brother, was killed by Gamila. Is she your sister? Because some claimed that she's a descendant of Ra as well as you are." The sarcophagus shuddered in place. I think I'll take that as a yes. "I've learned that you were only sixteen when you become pharaoh. I'm pretty surprised, I'll give you that." I fell silent, unsure what to say next to the pharaoh. But I finally felt my raw emotions take place. "My parents are going to be divorced by the day after tomorrow. That's why I mostly ended up in the um...staff restroom. Now I'm seeing most of your tablet's magic take place, here in the museum. I wish I knew how to take you out of that sarcophagus, but I don't know where the locks are at." I laughed a bit, thinking about the museum. "I'm started to grow quite fond of this place. I hope one day we could meet eye to eye." I yawned and I looked at the sarcophagus with a weary smile. "In case I might go, please don't forget me Ahk." I paused, embarrassed to feel heat on my cheeks. "You are one of my first friends that I've made around in the city."
I yawned again and I quickly hid my pendant underneath my shirt. I'll find out more about this pendant when I get home.
But at least I've made one friend in big city.