Chapter Seven: Teasing Russians

My female was crying. I felt a little frantic, she couldn't cry. It wasn't allowed. "No, no, no, my female, no tears. Not allowed. I didn't mean to make you cry." I shushed her softly, brushing away the tears from her face. I felt a little lost, I hadn't meant to make her cry. I brushed my nose against hers, trying to nuzzle her and make the tears go away.

To my surprise she gave a small giggle. I pulled back and looked at her as a smile crossed her face and I felt my heart flip in my chest at just how beautiful she looked. She wiggled backwards on the table, as if trying to get space between us. I gave a low rumbling growl, grinning at her as I moved closer to her. She dipped beneath my arm and scooted off the table. I turned, reaching for her, wanting her back in my arms.

"No no, Alek. We need to be introduced formally." She crossed her arms over her chest as she stayed out of my reach and I found my gaze on her very generous chest that she was so artfully putting on display for me. The sight was very distracting and my hands itched to feel her soft skin underneath my palms as I buried my face into her generous cleavage. She snapped her fingers at me, getting my attention. "Don't you want to know my name? Or do you just plan on calling me female forever?" I perked up at the words.

"Name. What is name?" I wanted to know her name. I wanted to know what I was to call this perfect female I had.

"Esperanza Marie Gabriela De La Cruz." She said rapidly, lifting her chin as she looked at me and I was a little bit floored and a tiny bit confused. She has said it so quickly that I was afraid I didn't catch all of it.

"Esperena..." I trailed off as she lifted a finger with a grimace.

"Esperanza." She said it slowly and I nodded.

"Esperanza." At her sharp nod of approval I felt a glowing warmth move through my chest. "Marie Gabriela Del-"

"De La Cruz." she interjected it quickly and I nodded.

"De La Cruz." Doing my best to mimic her pronunciation. It was really hard to make my mouth move in that way but I would do my best for her.

"There. You did it well. I mean your accent is kind of hard on the pronunciation but we can't help that." She gave a small shrug, placing her hands on her wide hips. I fought with myself to keep my eyes on her face and not roam over her uncovered torso. Her skin was golden and beautiful and I wanted to drag my lips and teeth over every inch of it.

I reached out and grasped her hand before she could yank it out of my reach. "Rozkohv Aleksandr Alek Zakharovich." I gave her a low bow over her hand, just as my grandmother had taught me. I lifted my head and caught her eyes as I kissed the back of her hand gently.

She pulled her hand from my own as I straightened. Her face fell with a slight confusion. "Wait... your name is Roz-"

"Net.First, Aleksandr. Pet, Alek. Patronymic, Zakharovich. Last, Rozkohv." I gave her a sly little smile as I watched her take it in. I had given her the Russian formal version of my name because I knew it would confuse her.

She narrowed her eyes slightly, but I didn't miss the slight upturn of her lips. "You're fucking with me, aren't you?"

"Da." I grinned at her fully, unable to help myself. My female was finally with me and I was teasing her. This was something I had longed for for so long and now it was here. "Come here, Esperanza." I crooked my finger at her, wanting her to come closer.

She tilted her head, causing her dark hair to spill over her shoulder and cover one of her breasts. "I think I like it just fine right here, Aleksandr. In fact, I should probably put my clothes back on now that I think about it." With a teasing grin she turned her back to me, moving towards the shirt she had cast aside earlier.