Untitled Story Part

You were listening to music on you new galaxy phone, as your boyfriend drove you along the winding road that didn't seem to end. You looked at him "eren..." you said in a bored tone "yes" he hastily replied. "Where are you taking me for my birthday" you said with a little curiousity to your voice, he blushed a shade of red to light for you to notice. "S-somewhere..." Eren managed to stutter out "ok then" you said with a little play to your voice.

~timeskip~

You pulled into a wooden and glass house surrounded by woods. "What's this...?" you asked as you stared in awe, "its our birthday present" he smiled "my parents said they wanted to give it to us it was theirs". You looked at him and blushed "thanks Eren" you blushed a scarlet color. "No, thank you (Y/N)..." Eren and you locked eyes, his aqua ones staring into your (E/C) ones. In a matter of seconds his lips smashed against your's and your arms were around his next, as his hands slowly went down your waist and up. You both pulled away from each other and he smiled "(Y/N) I love you" he whispered "I love you too". Eren got out the car and opened yours and threw you over his shoulder, and sprinted into the house. You both sat down on the couch locking lips Eren slid his hands up your thighs. You let out a soft moan in the kiss and he pulled away. "S-sorry" you said looking away, he took your chin and faced you back at him "(Y/n) it sounded cute" he said in a seductive tone. You let out a mewl as he as he kissed your lips and down your neck onto the stopping at you shirt, he practically tore it off . He looked at your (f/c) bra and pulled it down to see your breast and hard buds. He kissed the left one and massaged the right and listened to your sweet milk like moans. He then trailed kisses down your stomache pulling down your pants to see your matching (f/c) underwear. He stripped naked and his long member showed and he rubbed against your underwear where your clit would be. You both said each others names even panted "(y-y/n)!" Eren forced out as cum shoot out of his member onto you already soaked panties. "E-eren" your mewled out, he puled your underwear up and off and pushed his member into you forcefully. You mewled in pain and pleasure and he thrusted into you. "Eren I'm going to cum" you panted "good cum all over me (y/n)" Eren said sexually. You cummed all over his member (or hard dick) and after a few pumps he then cumed and dropped on you. "(Y/n)..." he panted and kissed you, you hugged him and he gently kissed your neck "I love you" you purred out.