Rose Vanity

I'm Rose Vanity. Yeah that's my actual name. My fatal flaw is the name, hun.

Obviously, I'm the daughter of the most beautiful goddess considering my soft, wavy chocolate-colored hair and kaleidoscopic eyes. Yes, I am a demigod.

Piper Mclean, yes Mclean as in Tristan Mclean He is sooooo hot--Sorry getting out of topic here.

"Yada, yada, yada." Piper seemed to say pointing at some weird-looking wall.

I just nodded absent-mindedly.

But, I snapped back to attention when a hot guy walked by.

"Hi Piper," He greeted. "And you too." He pointed at me.

I swear I would've melted into a puddle if it wasn't for Piper dragging me along.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh that's just Percy," She answered as if she didn't care if he was good-looking or not.

"Percy,"

"Yup, now let's go."

She dragged me along towards the beach. It beheld a sight that broke me. It killed me!

Percy was making-out with a blonde girl.

I glared at their direction.

"C'mon," Piper pulled me. " Let's go to our cabin."

"You go ahead." I said. "I need to do something. I already know where it is."

"Okay?" She sounded unsure but left.

I tried to form a plan to break those two lovers apart. Then I heard someone behind me say: "Nuh-uh, hun."

I dared to look around and saw a woman that looked---well, perfect.

"Mom?" I asked to be sure.

She nodded as if it was obvious.

"You ain't breaking Percabeth up," She continued. " It took me 4 years to get them to date each other! They are perfect for each other. Meant to be. My OTP."

"Uh..."

"If you dare try to break them up, I swear to all the gods that I will disown you."

My eyes widened in fear.

"They have one of the most beautiful; love stories ever! You cannot break them!"\

"Yes, mom. I will never think of that again."

"She smiled as if she never just ranted.

"Okay, toodles." She waved and disappeared in a flash of pink leaving rose petals and the smell of sweet perfume.

I looked longingly at "Percabeth".

I wish I had a person who I'm meant to be with...

-

-

-

-

A/N:

Yeah, the chapters are starting to suck. The reason is because I can't focus. I hate BoO. It wasn't what I expected! I hate it. It left with a bunch of questions. It wasn't a suffecient ending. Hmph! It's unfair!!!

Late dedication. I'm so so sorry. This goes to her because she has the wacvkiest ship...

Percy and Kronos! Seriously, though. I did say something unthinkable...