log i...awake

"Igor what is it?" I pester my student. "Professor we did it! She's alive!" Igor cheers, as he pulls me to the lab. I stare out to the table. A girl in it, her naked body, a robot body, with flexible titanium skin, robot gears, that work like organs, her eyes, a brilliant daisy yellow, and black. her lovely , bright blonde hair, and her pale skin. I look at her, she is still, my states were broken by igor.
"Prof. Frankenstein,... I mean John, vitals!"
" what!? "
"Look!"
I look at the computer, and all her vitals, were all stable, I look at all the electricity. Her brain waves were slow, but we need to teach her. I go to the door, putting on my black lab coat. Pressing my hands on the glass, "John go to her," Igor pester me. I look at he, he really has grown, nodding I grab a blanket. Before I even enter, the project store awake, she makes noise of being awake, she she shivers.
" Achoo"
"Bless you" I quietly say. The project instantly jumps up, her reaction is enough to make me back up, she sniffs, like a dog, she comes to me, and instantly gets attached to me. She highs me with the little strength she has, I can feel her. Her body was made 5" 4' the size of my daughter, and some of her features are made by Igor, he made her look like his dead sister, and my wife. I put the blanket over her.

"Hello, I am Professor, John.K.Frankenstein,"
" aaa,aaa,,k,aaa" the project utters, I look at Igor, so he can enter, as he enters, the project hides behind me. "Shy aren't you?" Igor asks, before this project began, I had given Igor, my student the chance to name her. "Igor here, he will give you a name, a name is what you are called," I softly say to the girl. Igor prods around the white lab for a bit, he looks at her, snapping his fingers in a very anime-ish way. " Fransis! " he calls, I look at him, and then the girl. "Fransis, I like it," I say in agreement , and fransis, she loved it, and I knew about fransis, she could understand us. Her legs finally begin to move, I look at her. She seemed to want to walk, I back up giving her space. Her small feet, touch the ground, her feet retreat from the cold floor, her feet come back to take their first steps. Once one foot was on the floor, she puts the other besides it.

She pushed off the metal table, her legs wobbling, once I saw this, I was ready to catch her, Igor followed. Fransis, takes two steps, tried to get her footing, but she comes tumbling t'words me. I catch her, her eyes look into mine, she smiled at me. I pick her up in a princess carry fashion, she puts her arms around my neck area, I'm so glad we used lighter materials to make her insides. Her grip on me, messed as we move to the vacant room. Her sleeping body, makes me remember about my daughter. I place her down, and I try to dress her, in a Silk sleeping gown. I look at Igor, who is now tired, I used my head to tell him to go to his room, and sleep. I look at fransis, as Igor leaves yawning. Placing the blanket that once covered her, in her and tucking her in. I run her blonde hair, and I escape her room. Turning off the light and closing the door, leaving it open a little to let light in.
Log I
End