log ii, her life begins

Day i
I come to Fransis' room the next day, she wasn't in bed, but she was standing. Before I even, interested room I heard her fall over.
"Rgh!" Fransis calls out in pain, she heard the door cream open. I look down at Fransis, she had a few marks on her, it seems like the skin like metal is working, it even feels like metal. I had some books with me, she can't read yet, so I have to teach her. Before I do that i need to teach her to speak.
"Hello Fransis,"
" Ha, haa, he, "
It was adorable she tried to reply, she looked down, like she felt inferior to me, I put there of my fingers under her chin, and lightly push up so she can look at me. I smile at her, Fransis then smiled at me.  I promptly then start her speaking lessons, I stayed simple the abcs...
"A,....a....a.."
" A...a....a.. "
I go over the letter name, and it's sounds, I then have her learn small words, like I, it, he, she, eat. She seemed to get exited on eating, she knows how to do everything a human can, but she still is having trouble walking. We both hear footsteps come down. "John I am ...oh Hello Fransis" Igor stammers. I look at him. "I let you sleep in Igor, you deserved it." I say. Fransis, then did something I never imagined. " I...Igo....Igor,....Jo....John, " Fransis says in her young voice, she points at my student, "Igor," she then points at me, " John, " I look at her and hug her. She is a fast learner. I pick her up, and take her to the table, Igor then goes to the cooker, but I stop him. "I'm cooking," Igor looks at me with confusion, he then shrugs, and he sits on Fransis' left, and continued her speaking lessons, she is speaking really fluently now, it's a if, she wasn't born yesterday.