#1

Jayla's POV :

Its 7:45 pm
I woke up from my long nap to miracle and liah blowing up my phone . Liah and miracle are my two bestfriend's they literally do everything to keep me happy since the break up between me and my ex ...
*brrr ...brrr ...brrr* i pick my phone up and see liah and miracle trying to facetime me so i pick up miracle laughs and says " god damn jayla u look like u had a rough night with smb " i show her my middle finger and laugh while saying " bitch stfu u dont look better boo but wassup" liah answers " well we thought since .. yk u broke up with ur ugly ass ex how about we go to this famous party they going to have " she smiles while saying that . I had to think about i really didnt wanted to go anywhere bc i still was heartbroken but at the same time i didnt want to let liah and miracle hanging like this so i answered with a smirk " yeah sure im down where and when is this party going to be yk yo bitch over here has to get fine af 🤪" we laugh " the party is at luxury at 10 pm girl but we'll come pick u up be ready " luxury is a big famous club in LA where rappers and singers go to its hard for people that are not famous to get in there .
U have to look good af to get in .
So i had to put on my..... TO BE CONTINUED 🥴❤️🔥