Before Hunter

Madison would go on and on about Will. I could see that she really liked this dude and I could see why. He was tall and funny and had good hair. And she had five freaking classes with him. Once he handed her the little paper part of a Hershey's kiss wrapper. The part that has 'Kisses' on it. She didn't know if it meant if he liked her or if he thought she was a trashcan. I supported her but I didn't know where she was coming from exactly.

I had a crush on a younger asshole and really I didn't know why. I wasn't really sure if I actually liked him or if I just needed someone to like. Madison agreed that I didn't need him.

It was near the end of the year. Madison still liked Will and together we concluded that Trace was behind me. I wanted so badly to be able to see my best friend. Sadly my parents were not aware of her existence. I guess I'd have to go through the summer without her, which is probably the worst thing. Because this summer is one that would change my life as I knew it forever.

So the last day of school came and I said goodbye to all of my friends. Me and Madison spent our final science class together, we ate ice cream and had people sign her yearbook. Will signed Madison's and it was possibly the best thing that had happened that entire year.

So the final bell rang and I was picked up by my parents. I was taken from school into what would be the best time of my life.

_____________________________________________

The reason why I wouldn't see my friends from school is that I live like 30 minutes away from the town that I go to school in. Both of my parents are school teachers in that District. So I go there.

Where I live is a nice riverside town with a strong german heritage. It's truly a beautiful place. I usually spend time at and on the river on weekends.

I figured this would be a regular season with my parent's friends and Trace the asshole. ( if you read this Trace, it's freaking true)

But really, it all changed when I was introduced to my dad's friend, Chuckles. And more importantly, Chuckles' son.

_____________________________________________

Hi. My name is [ madison ] (yes I am the one from the story) so my bestie recently gained a massive crush on this dude and so I decided to write about it because honestly, you'd think this is something straight out of a novel. I don't know how often I'll update this but hopefully I'll keep the story going.