Welcome

Hello! I'm Jemeni, but you can call me Jemi! I'm a researcher and field biologist for the World Wide Creature Protection and Preservation Agency(WWCPPA). My job is to go out into the wild, spending days, weeks, or even months in camps or reserves to find out about these creatures natural lives. I have, as of now, been assigned to this project, using this platform to inform people of all ages about these beings. 

Now, a simple question. What is a creature?

A creature, via the terms outlined by the WWCPPA, is a being of magical form. Biological magic, given magic, cursed magic, and even created magic. These do not include beings that are still humans, such as witches, wizards, or any other human that practices magic. These do include beings that were human, but are not anymore.
In simple terms, if it's not human, is from a human, or was a human, it's a creature.

Now, this book was set up for optimal learning. Questions will be answered as well as they can if they are asked. Anything people think is wrong will be checked and fixed if it's incorrect. And, the most exciting thing is that you, yes you, get to pick creatures to be researched and written about in the next chapter! Just comment somewhere and tell me which creature, creatures, or things that might be creatures you wish to hear about! Of course, getting information may take a while to be gathered. But, this book will be updated as quickly as possible. Please understand this and take it into account, because spending three months avoiding being eaten by chimeras to be greeted by angry people is not too fun. 

Welcome to A Guide to Creatures in Our Modern World and enjoy these facts, stories, and informational jokes about creatures so you can be on your toes(and hopefully keep them).

See you soon!

-Jemeni S. Parinus

 Researcher and Author of A Guide to Creatures in Our Modern World