CHAPTER TWO

The handsome tall boy with light brown and hair and dark brown eyes. "oh my gosh kian! it's been forever" i said. kian has been my crush for what feels like forever but nobody knew we met through meredith but we knew each other through youtube. after him and meredith broke up i never saw him anymore but we still would text.

" i didn't know you moved at here so soon" kian said "yeah i moved a few days ago and finally finished so my friends wanted to go out tonight" we spent most of the night catching up with each other finally not through text message. charlotte and isabella found me and wanted to go home cause it was late.

before i said goodbye kian said "you should come over sometime i bet jc, bobby, corey, and
fran all miss you." "yeah i would love to text me " we hugged goodbye and left.

charlotte looked at me and said winking at me "so you and kian huh?" i just smiled and said "were just friends plus i feel like it would be weird because of mere" isabella just gave me a annoyed face "who cares about what mere thinks love is love" right when she said that my phone dinged

kian lawley-
it was so good to see you again, you looked beautiful tonight:)

sophie-
thank you<3 and same i miss u tons.

kian lawley-
if your not busy tomorrow i would love to take you out to get lunch and i can show you our new house?

sophie-
i would be honored hehe

once i got home from the uber it was already 3am and i was exhausted. i finally layed in bed and was outie.

————

i woke up the next morning at 12 pmand looked at my phone to see a couple snaps but one text message that stood out

messages
kian lowley 3 minute ago
good morning beautiful, excited for our date today!!

i smiles at the text and texted back saying

sophie-
good morning and i'm so excited what time?

kian lawley-
does 2 work? and send me yo addy

sophie-
yes that's perfect and here's my addy (random address)

kian lawley-
see you soon 😝

i sat on my phone for what felt like a couple minutes but i looked at the time and saw that it was already 1. "oh shit" i said as i raced out of bed and into the bathroom i started my shower and began to get ready.

when i was finally done it was one minute till two so i decided to post on my ig story

as soon as it posted the doorbell rang and there was kian standing w flowers.