Science Fair

AN

I forgot how stupid Steve is in TFA it's so funny.

Peter's POV:

Today's the school annual science fair, I made a small scale electric car that runs on solar power with ned. May couldn't come today since she was working and ned's sick so I am standing at my table alone with no support. "sup penis" there is only one person who that could be. "what do you want flash?" I asked. "where are your parents Parker? Oh wait you don't have any! No body will ever want you." Flash exclaimed walking away laughing. I looked at my shoes maybe he is right. Maybe I am worthless. As soon as I said that it myself a load gasp went around the room making me look up.

2 hours earlier-Tony POV

Here I was at the kitchen counter making breakfast when I heard my phone ring, May Parker, has something happened to Peter, I immediately thought to myself. I instantly picked up the phone, "hey Tony, Peter has his science fair today and I can't go because of work, I was wondering if you had time if you could go and see it. I completely understand if you can't Peter isn't expecting anyone so he won't be disappointed." She said without any breaths. "May calm down of cause I will go. I am a little offended that Peter didn't ask me himself to come. What time does it start?" "it starts in about an hour" she replied. "ok I will be there" I concluded. "thanks Tony, bye" "bye"

Present 

as I walked into the room everybody turned and stared at me. I looked around the room until I saw Peter, look miserable while staring at the floor. Just then the whispers started up, "is that Tony Stark?" "what is Tony Stark doing at a high school science fair?" I tried to find Peter again in between the flashing camera lights and saw him with the biggest smile on his face. 

Peter's POV

As soon as I saw Mr Stark I smiled and thought, May, thank you, this will show everyone that I am actually an intern at SI. When I looked up again I saw Mr Stark making his way towards he through the crowd and Flash trying to get towards him. I can't believe Mr Stark actually came to the fair, I thought when his hands grabbed my shoulders brining me in for a hug breaking my haze . "hi kiddo" Tony exclaimed. "hi Tony" I replied not wanting to reveal that I think of Tony Stark as a father figure, that will just cause me more problems. "why don't you show me the project Pete?" Tony asked sensing my nerves. "well......"

_______TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY JESSICA_______

Tony's POV

At the presentation for the fair, some kid named Flash came third, then the MJ girl that Peter has told me so much about. Then finally they were announcing the winner. "And the winner is . . . Peter Parker!" I swear I clapped and cheered the loudest out of everybody. When my kid came walking back down the steps I said, "What do you say kid, ice-cream?" "That sounds great, lets go."