-𝟏𝟐-

⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD
⚠️⚠️⚠️

I looked at him with a blank stare. "You what?"

"I found out that you cheated on me," he sighed.

"How'd you-"

"Solji told me."

I groaned as I banged my head on the wheel in frustration. "When?"

"Huh?"

"When did she tell you?"

"A week after it happened."

I rolled my eyes and turned away. I felt Johnny's hand on my shoulder and I flinched. I jerked away from his grip.

"What happened to you?" He asked. "Why'd you do it?"

"Oh, I don't know," I replied sarcastically. "Maybe it's because you and your friends were drunk that night and thought it'd be a good idea to lock me in a closet for 7 seconds with your extremely drunk best friend who doesn't know his own strength. Apparently, everyone was so drunk that I'm literally the only person that remembers what happened."

"You could've said no..." Johnny trailed off.

"I could've what?"

"Y-You could've said no," he stuttered.

I looked over at him before I let out a slight chuckle. He gave me a confused expression before I slapped him across his face. His immediate response was to grab his face as he winced.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He hissed in pain.

"For being the most ignorant piece of shit I've ever met," I replied.

Johnny just sat there in complete and utter shock. "Look," he muttered. "I'm sorry."

"Really? That's all you have to say? Ever since that night, I've felt like shit for something I didn't even want to happen. Shit that could've been avoided altogether if you hadn't forced him on me. You made all of this happen. You ruined our relationship. Hell, you even ruined me and Taeyong's friendship!"

Johnny hung his head in defeat.

"Oh," I scoffed. "Now you can't say anything? Get the fuck out of my car."

"But I-"

I got out of my car, went around to the passenger side and dragged Johnny out by his jacket. He fell out of the car on the concrete driveway as I closed the door behind him. I got back in my car a took trip back to Taeyong's house.

† † †

I pulled back up to Taeyong's house and didn't even bother to get my bags. I marched up to his door and knocked on it. Taeyong opened the door with a confused expression plastered on his face.

"Haeun? What are you-" I interrupted him by pulling his face to mine and kissing him. He hesitated at first and tried to pull away. I was about stop before he pulled me into the house and slammed the door behind me. He pushed me against the door and pressed his body and his lips against mine.

What started as a few pecks on the lips quickly turned into a hot make out session. Before we knew it, clothes were strewn across the the floor and we somehow ended up in his bed. My hands got lost in his hair as he started to leave a trail of kisses down my stomach. He looked up at me one last time before his head disappeared between my legs. I gulped when I felt his lips graze over clit. I could feel the vibrations from him chuckling at my reaction. I gasped as he pushed two fingers into my entrance, curling them inside me.  His tongue flattened against my clit as I moaned out his name. After a few more pumps and licks, I came all over Taeyong's mouth. He made sure to  taste every drop as he lapped wildly at my folds.

After he was finished, he quickly sat up and lined himself up at my entrance. He looked up at me for reassurance and I nodded quickly in response. Suddenly, he thrusted his entire length into my entrance without warning. We groaned in unison at the feeling. He waited patiently for me to adjust to his size before he moved.

Taeyong looked down at me and noticed that my eyes were brimmed with tears.

"You okay?" He asked. His lustful gaze softened with concern.

Although I was still sensitive, I nodded as I muttered, "Move."

His thrust started off slow until I started clenching around him. It didn't take much for me to become a moaning mess beneath him. He ended up pinning my arms above my head as he thrusted intensely.

"Fuck I'm close," I breathed.

Suddenly, he let go of my wrists and flipped us over with his dick still inside me. I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"You started this," Taeyong exhaled shakily. "You finish it. Ride me."

I was taken aback at first, but slowly started to move my hips. Taeyong could tell that I was struggling so he put his hands on my hips and guided me. After we found a good pace, he put his hands behind his hands and he watched me ride him. I started to fasten my pace and Taeyong threw his head back as his hands returned to my hips.

"Fuck baby," he hissed as his grip tightened.

I clenched around him as my legs shook uncontrollably and I came again. Before long, I felt him twitch inside me so got off him and continued to pump him with my hands. His cum was flowing down my knuckles within seconds. I tried to lick his fluids from my hand seductively, but I failed miserably. I tried holding in my laughter but that failed as well. We laid  down, chuckling lightly together as I snuggled into him.