First day of UA

so for this chapter we finally get to see Mineta not survive the quirk test cuz honestly I have no idea how he managed to pass the entrance exam. anyway here you go enjoy.

Izuku's pov.

I was sitting at the table starring blankly at a fish when my mom brought me out of it "Izuku honey do I need to be concerned?" I looked at her and started eating "No mom just stressed is all." after I finished eating I sat down and began lifting weights "You know I think its cool you enrolled for UA, I don't think I could have." my mom said as she got up and headed for the door. I smiled a little bit until I remembered how much I failed at the exam and All Might. On top of that, Ddraig has been quiet ever since the exam and I haven't been able to get in touch with All Might either. "ITS HERE, ITS HERE THE LETTER FROM UA IS HERE!" my mom yelled out as she ran to me. 

With the letter in hand I walked to my room and sat down at my desk, I ripped the envelop in two and a small disk fell out, suddenly All Might popped up in a yellow suit and blue tie. "I  AM HERE." I wondered why All Might was doing this, I thought this was a letter from UA. "Young Midoriya I bet your wondering why im here, well im going to teach at UA, in any case you passed the written exam with flying colors however to pass the practical you needed over 50 points." my head dropped "However im also an entertainer take a look." my head shot up and paid close attention because I could hear the silver lining in his voice 'hi um I was wondering if maybe I could give some of my points to that green haired boy, um he's kind of plain looking but I was wondering if I could.' Present Mics voice could be heard 'no young female listener you cannot besides there's no need to.'  my jaw dropped, why would anyone do anything so nice for me? "She came in to directly negotiate with us, she was moved to act despite not needing to because of your brave actions. Also there was hidden points in the exam given by a panel of judges, Izuku Midoriya 60 rescue points, you pass, welcome to your hero academia." All Might stretched out his hand towards the screen as the video ended. I teared up because one I was happy to finally get into the school of my dreams but also knowing that I took a big step in becoming a hero.

Time skip

I was at the door with UAs school uniform on tying my shoes with my mom seeing me off for the first day of UA. "Izuku, im proud of you son." she smiled as I headed out the door.

one train ride later I was running to find class 1-A, when I found a giant door with 1-A on it, I just hoped that Kacchan wouldn't be in this class. I opened the door to find my self greatly disappointed and I almost shut the door until I saw a girl looking at me like she was placing me somewhere in her memory. despite all that she looked like that girl who came to the beach sometimes when I was there, All Might told me she probably just wanted to know who was cleaning the beach, until he sent a jab that she might like me to which I blushed like a tomato. I was brought back to earth when someone came up to me "My name is Tenya Iida from somei private academy." he stuck out his hand and I shook it "Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you." suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulders " Hey its falling boy, hey how do you think this year is gonna go and who our teacher is? Oh by the way My name is Ochaco Uraraka

"If your here to make friends then you can pack up and go home." said a very tired voice. I looked down and saw a man in a yellow sleeping bag.