Preference 16. How they are in bed...

Luke: He would be really sweet about it. He'd make sure he tells you how beautiful you are nearly every minute. To you guys it wasn't just sex, it was making love. The only time it got really rough was when he got jealous or had a rough day. And on those days it was like he was a different person. But you never complained about it.

Ashton: I think he'd be between controlling and caring. Like he'd be caring by taking care of you more than himself but he'd be controlling by teasing you, making you beg, or trying to make you scream.

Calum: I honestly don't know how he would be in bed actually. I mean, I think he would be a lot of things: kinky, rough, sweet, etc. But it'll all depend on his mood for the night.

Michael: Now I think he'd be really rough. He'd tease you and make you beg for it, like really beg for it by making you tell him how much you want it until he breaks and gives it to you. He'd thrust deep and hard, making you hold off from releasing until he said you could.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope y'all liked this one! I'm posting a lot on this one I know but I'll be posting more on the others soon. ^^ I promise.

Ciao, lovelies!

Savvy~😉😘