The adventures of Angelina and friends!

One little girl was walking along Mt. Ebott and suddenly she fell and landed on a patch of flowers.
"Ow..." the girl got up and looked around, and suddenly, saw A flower with a face.

"Howdy, I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!" "Nice to meet you Flowey, I'm Angelina, Angelina Kortabus."

Hmmm...She seems...Nice, introduced herself along with her last names, also cheerful...I won't hurt her... Flowey thought to himself.

"So...Since your new here I'll just tell you something. Just Explore around, have fun, do what you want to do. Just be nice to others and they will be nice to you back."

Angelina sat down and smiled at Flowey. She then hugged him. "Ok Dad!" She exclaimed.

Dad? She thought Flowey was her dad? Yeah, what he said. Was kind of parent like but didn't she have parents? Flowey decided to hug back, he felt like a dad now, but was curious where her real dad was.

"Hey Kid, Where are your real parents?" "..." She didn't respond. "Something wrong?" Flowey asked. "...They were killed as soon as they left home...by strange monsters known as Shadows..."

Well that was a surprise. Her parents were killed? Wait...Kortabus? That was the name of the adults who left gifts for the monsters. Now they were dead? And this was their kid. And she was calling him dad.

"Oh...I'm so sorry to hear that...Well...if you think of me as a dad...I guess I could adopt you, if that's ok..."
"Yes please!" She said cheerfully.

And that was that. His life would be changed forever. He was a dad now. He had a kid, he had to take care of her.

"Well, I'm glad to take care of a Kortabus." He smiled at her softly. "Now why don't you head to bed. I don't have a bed yet...but the flowers are good enough for one. I'll make you a flower bed later tomorrow. Okay?" "Ok Dad!"After saying that she laid down and went to sleep.

"Heh, night Little Angel."
Her name WAS Angelina after all.

Exploring would basically be school. And this would be their house. The rest of the underground? Her new world now. Maybe she will make new friends. Hopefully Sans. But he is going to have to watch over her.

With all that done. Time to end the day. Flowey wrote down everything that happened in his diary. Where is that diary you ask? Why, what you reading right now. Yep, this whole thing is Flowey's diary. And to end this part...

Flowey wrote down "Day 1" at the top-left corner of the page. He closed it, put it away, and then went to sleep.