Chapter 2 Friends And Enemies

The next day Flowey was telling everybody about his new adopted daughter.

"Why that's wonderful!" Toriel exclaimed. "I, The great Papyrus, Will cook them some Spaghetti!" Papyrus said.

"I can't wait to meet them!" Frisk said. "Cool" Chara said.

"If they try anything they are gonna have a bad time." Sans said obviously. "Sans if you hurt her you WILL pay." Flowey said menacingly.

"Now now Darlings, let's not get Upset." Mettaton said to them both.

"Anyways, I think I should go and wake her up now, Cya." Flowey said as he disappeared into the earth.

He then popped up Besides Angelina, he finished making the bed and put her on it a while ago.

"Sweetie, It's time to get up." Flowey said. "Oh...hey Flowey, ok." Angelina replies sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

Flowey made Breakfast, Bacon, toast, and some orange juice.

Angelina are her breakfast. "Wow, this is amazing! Thanks dad!" She said happily. The Comment made Flowey blush a little bit.

"G-gee Thanks, I never knew I was THAT good..." Flowey replied. "A-Anyways, it's time for you to go exploring and meet some new friends. I already told some of mine you were coming, the rest is up to you. Oh! Before you go, I am giving you this backpack to store your items in. Good luck!"

"Ok! Thanks and See you later Dad!" She gave him a hug and a kiss then ran off. Flowey was blushing from the hug and the kiss. "Wow, so much energy." Flowey said.

Angelina walked to snowdin where all the other monsters were waiting for her.  "Hi there! I'm Angelina, it's nice to meet you!" The other monsters introduced themselves, along with Frisk and Chara.

Looking over to the side she saw one monster in particular that made her go wide-eyed.  "Angelina? Are you alright...?" Frisk asked, concerned.

All she did was point to the monster over there, it was all black and had red eyes and a creepy red smile.

"What the hell is that thing?" Chara asked. "A Shadow." Angelina replied.
The shadows started coming towards them creepily.

"Kiddo, you better run" Sans said, his eye glowing blue and yellow. "No need" Angelina said taking a step forward, that made Sans's eye stop glowing in astonishment and curiosity.

She put 2 fingers to her forehead and said "PK Freeze β" and made a motion like she was throwing a ball with the fingers and took them off her head.

Suddenly an Ice magic looking thing appeared on the shadow and the shadow disappeared.

Everyone stared at Angelina in amazement.

"Kiddo...What was that...?" Sans asked.

Flowey wrote what had happened so far in his diary, and in case you forgot, his diary is what you are reading right now. But for now...The rest will be shown in the next part.