Home

Y/N's POV

You and Namjoon have been married for 2 years now. The fans for the first year of the deband got a little crazy and upset, but once they had time to move on, they did.

Now you and him are both living in a house in Japan. You both learned the language long before you met each other, and no one there really knew you both that well.

There would be some fans he would run into, but they only asked for an autograph or a picture. They'd never question why you both were holding hands.

"Y/N~" Namjoon called your name from the living room as you were doing the dishes.
"Yes?"
"Pleeeeaase, let me help you!"
"Um, no, you can stay in the kitchen where you won't break anything."
"That was one time!"
"Yea, one time in the kitchen, but over all, about 20"
"So you count?"
"Of course I do, I even have a book for it." You playfully wink at him as you finish the dishes.

He got up and hugged you from behind.
"I promise, it won't happen again~"
He kissed your cheek and hugged you tighter.
"Ok~ How about you dry the dishes and put them away?"
"Ok!" he let go and started putting the dishes away as you sat down.

These two years have been the best of your life, you've visited Jin and Jimin at there restaurant. You'd call Jungkook and Taehyung to catch up on them. Hoseok called you to tell you his experience meeting each ARMY. And Yoongi, he'd send you and Namjoon letters of how he's doing. He still hasn't told anyone where he is, but he'd let us know he's still alive.

It's been like home to you, and you've never felt this happy before.

It's incredible.

Bye guys~