"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦..." - 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐧

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮"

It was the end of the Monaco weekend and Alex ended up in P8 which was a good result for such a difficult track, so you decided to celebrate that to a club. He wasn't so much of a party guy but seeing that you wanted to go and that a few of his closest drivers friends were going he agreed to party.

When you got to the hotel after the race you showered first, because he had done it before and then started to get ready.
The truth was that Alex wanted to spend time with you at the hotel, not in a nasty way, but he wanted to enjoy the time you had together, due to that you couldn't go to all the races. Anyway, he understood your desire to go out.

"Do you want to walk or we should take a cab?" You heard that question coming from your boyfriend's voice. Which he had to wait a few seconds to hear your answer but it ended up with a "Let's walk" from your side. Alex smile and grab everything he needed before the both of you started heading to the lift. The club was close to the hotel so there were only a few blocks away.

"Did I told you that you look stunning, Y/N?" Said Alex in the lift while he looked at you from head to toe. He had the gorgeous girlfriend, that's what he thought. And he was really grateful that you choosed him to spend your life together despite him having a job that was kinda risky in most ways.

"You hadn't but thank you, baby" You said while looking at him, he was smiling and he had the nicest smile ever. You were confident but sometimes not being there with him was hard because you knew that some women liked him and you were afraid something change between you two, despite that Alex had never given you a reason to think that. But it could happen, couldn't it?.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

You were only two more blocks away from the club, it was a really nice night. It wasn't cold and it wasn't to cool. But anyway you were hugging him from his wait while walking and he had an arm around your shoulders. The both of you were talking about the race and about that interesting ending between Hamilton and Verstappen when then a group of three girls wearing really high heels and really tight dresses decided to stop you for a while. They didn't seemed like the type of girls who enjoy races, but they for sure knew who your boyfriend was because they asked for some pictures, that you had to take and they were saying how amazing he was and how proud they were. Things that you had say to him after the race and those were more genuine of course.

"Are you going to the club, aren't you? We are going there two, mind if we join you?" Said one of the girls who was a bit taller than you with a really blonde and shiny hair. She clearly wasn't asking you because that woman was looking at him the whole time, the guy who was your boyfriend.
Alex looked at you and despite the weird gesture that you had he say "Yes" with a nice and charming smile.
This time you didn't walk hugging him, you should starting to look at your phone to see if Catterina or Giadda had send you a message, luckily they had just texted you so you answered that you were, now, one block away. You knew them for a while, you new Giadda more because you had met her in other categories before F1 but since y Alex had started to drive in the biggest category you had meet other driver's girlfriend and the one you ended up having more affection was Pierre's girl.

When you arrive they didn't leave but continued to stay glued to Alex, despite that there were clearly other drivers too.

"I'm finding the girls, they texted me they are on the bar" You said to Alex kinda loud waiting for him to follow you but he only say "I'll be there in a few" while he said hello to other people but still with that blonde stucked to him.

You didn't say one more word and started walking to find the girls, you didn't know you were feeling at that exact moment. You are really proud of your boyfriend and love him like hell but seeing him with those girls and not exactly following you made you feel so type of way.

Maybe twenty minutes later you saw Alex coming to you and saying hi to Charles, Pierre, and the girls. Then a second later he gently grabbed you in your wait and preseed a kiss on your forehead.

"Sorry, I run into Sean and we started talking about racing and stuff. You know I can shut up about races and things" Said Alex with a little laugh, anyway he was noticing that you were weird because you didn't even hugged him back and because you just answered with a "Aham".
Normally you could fangirl about that because you were a huge Formula 2 fan, but this time that didn't happen.
Alex gently moved with you on a side to talk eventhough there was a lot of noice. "Did something happen?" Asked your boyfriend. He usually could have waited to talk but not this time. He wanted to spend time with you and wanted it to be like always.

"Nothing. Go back to the tall blonde girl" You said but Alex laughed and you just rolled your eyes.

"What? You are jealous of that girl?" Said hom laughing a little bit while  looking at you in a really serious way despite having a small smile on his face.

"Me? No? Please" Alex laughed a little bit again. Because for him, you were the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

"Baby, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂" Said Alex while hugging you by your waist and pulling you a bit closer to him. He leaned a little bit more and kissed you for a few seconds, he hadn't had the chance to do it that much this weekend.

"How about we stay a little longer here and then we go back to the hotel so I can show you how important you are to me and how much I love you?" He asked while looking at you before you kissed him again "I'll take that as a yes".

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: to everyone and to the girl who requested this hope you like it💗 I don't know if it was too long but I accept constructive critics about it.