• look after me (will x george)

word count: 407 words
will x george
warnings: none
this is kinda bad sorry
__________

will stretched his hands, hearing his back crack from the long hours he has spent hunched over the computer screen. his laptop is the only light in the dark room. will was no stranger to pushing himself to the extreme and with a slight roll of the shoulders, his fingers tapped away at the keyboard and he launched into his sixth hour of editing.

his head shot up at the faint sound of knocking at the door. he sighed and trudged over to the door, tripping over the maze of wires in his room. he creaked open the door, blinking at the harsh light that flooded in from the brightly lit sitting room.

george stared up at his tall boyfriend. wills greasy hair stuck in spikes from him running his hands through it. his jumper was stained and crumbs clung onto it. he didn't smell too great and his eyelids drooped from the lack of sleep.

george offered will a small smile. 'hey,' will smiled back and engulfed his boyfriend in a hug. 'hey' mumbled will into george's curly locks. 'i tried to call you to let you know i was coming but you didn't answer so i just showed up. hope i'm not disturbing anything,' said george, pulling back from will's arms. will shook his head. 'just editing love that's all,' george cocked an eyebrow up. 'how long will?' will looked anywhere but george's eyes. 'on hour six currently,' he croaked.

george groaned and frowned at his boyfriend. 'what have i said about overworking yourself?' will looked down at the ground and leant on one foot then the other. ' 'm sorry just got carried away,' he mumbled. george sighed. 'here come on i'm getting you food,'

will trudged after george into the sitting room and collapsed onto the couch in exhaustion. george smiled sympathetically at him before taking his phone to order. he plopped down beside will and the couch and leaned his head on his shoulder. will slid a tired arm around his waist and rested his head on george's head. will breathed in george's faint scent of cologne and his eyes slid shut.

'right what do you want?' george said, having finally gotten in the app. will incoherently mumbled and snuggled down more into george. a faint smile brushed on georges face, realizing will just wanted to cuddle. he put his phone down before slinging both arms around wills waist and closing his eyes.