Sports Fesitval:Part I

The obstacle course ended with Izuku Midoriya in first place. The next challenge was the calvary battle.
With the 15 minutes they had, everyone had to make a team of 3-4 people. And they had to choose carefully. With Deku worth 10,000,000 points, it was obvious that no one wanted to pair up with him. They didn't want to be a target.
Eventually, he did team up with Uraraka, Tokoyami, and Mei Hastume and came in fourth.

Just a little heads up. Instead of making the top four teams into the combat battle, I decided to make the top 6 teams into the combat battle. I'm not sure if my math is correct but, I've already decided who will be in the combat rounds. Please don't attack me just because I'm adding some characters into the battles.

"And now ladies and gentlemen! Time to announce the winners of the calvary battle! Team Todoroki in first, Team Bakugo in second, Team TetsuTetsu in third, Team Midoriya in fourth, Team Eren in fifth, and finally, Team Sinsou in sixth. Congratulations to all!" As the crowd cheered, Aizawa gave Present Mic a note. Based on popular demand, there will be a combat battle between the students Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhart. "Hm. Interesting. Hey Shouta."
"What?"
"Will you do the honors of making this special announcement?"
"Whatever." Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Attention everyone. Due to popular demand by the viewers, there will be a combat battle between Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhart. Those who didn't make the cut, don't take this to heart. If you want to really become pros, one trait is to grow thick skin. Don't let the little things get to you."