Leaky Eye Luca's problem with protection money

As a result of Naples being a well-known tourist spot to take a vacation. It was safe to say that its airport was probably the most crowded building in all of its city.

And you'd be correct in assuming that, because a lot of the tourists first "activity" in the country would be waiting in line for a taxi...

A man could be seen trying to give a ride to an elderly tourist couple, to most certainly scam them, who were in the same predicament as all the other tourists.

Young Man: "...So what do you say? It's way faster than lining up." He said pointing to the long line up of tourists waiting for a taxi.

Elderly man: "I don't know." He turned his attention to his wife. "What do you think?"

Elderly woman: "Mmmhhh." She contemplated their situation.

Young Man: "Oh come on. I could get you in the city really fast... and really cheap."

???: "Oh really? How cheap?" A voice came from behind the young man.

The young man, startled, looked behind him and saw a man dragging around a shovel. He noticed that his right eye was watering.

Young man: "Ah! Y...You're L-Luca!" He stuttered in fear.

Luca: "Shhhh. Come on now, leave those two alone for a little second. I need to speak with you in private."

He said grabbing the young man's shoulders and guiding him to a private location.

The young man knew Luca as he had paid him protection money in the past. But lately, he has stopped giving him his payments.

Once they were away from public eyes, without warning, Luca hit the young man, with the shovel that he was carrying around, directly in his face. Bringing down to the ground.

The young man raised his arms instinctively, as to protect his face.

Luca: "Didn't I tell you that you need to pay the protection fees before doing any more business?"

Young man: "You can't be serious!" He said in complete fear.

Luca: "Now I know that I told you to pay me my protection fees before you start doing business here, Right?"

Young man: "But..."

Luca: "Right?!" He yelled out, interrupting the young man.

Young man: "But I have a family..." He said as he got up on his feet.

Luca wiped the his right eye which had been watering. As soon as he wiped his eye, it began watering without delay.

Again, without warning, Luca bashed the young man's head with the shovel in frustration. Bringing down the young man to the ground once more and causing a few teeth to come flying out of his mouth. Luca let out a grunt as he did so.

Young man: "P-Please stop! Please stop!" He again, instinctively raised his arms to protect himself from another hit.

Luca: "You should think about your friendship with me more than your family..."

Luca raised his shovel, getting ready to give another smack to young man's face with it. He was bringing his shovel down but suddenly stopped mid-swing when he heard what the young man said...

Young man: "N-No wait! I'm not the only one ignoring you to keep doing business!" He yelled out trying to save his skin.

Luca: "Well, who?"

Young man: "Huh..."

Luca: "Who is it?"

Young man: "One is a girl called Giorna Giovanna. Another guy, goes by the name (Y/N) (L/N)."