Ch. 17

A/N: Smut warning!

Sorry if it's cringe and I procrastinate on this book oof.

Enjoy!

———

"Come on harder.." Bucky told me making me go faster.

"Harder Esperanza." He whispers.

I finally punched his hands and kicked him in the groin making his face go red and fell down.

"I win!" I cheered making him give me a painful laugh.

"Hooray..." He weakly said making Steve and Sam laugh since they were sparring on the other side of the gym.

I'm the last couple of months I was feeling good. Surprisingly my life was turning out good since the whole.... Hydra and my daughter's situation. Bucky made me feel so loved that every day I was falling in love with him no matter what the hell happened. Yes, he helped me with my depression along with my dad and the rest of the team.

Clint kept telling me that Bucky had a crush on me making me roll my eyes playfully since we were just best friends. Steve has told me that Bucky was in love with me for the past few weeks and that made me question myself.

Was I able to move on from my traumatic experience? Was I able to have sex with Bucky if we come close to that? I shivered at the thought and waved at the boys.

"Bye Sam. Bye Stevie. Bye Bucky." I waved as I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the gym with a grin on my face.

I walked past the kitchen to smell someone cooking. I walked backwards and looked to see Vision, Natasha and Wanda cooking dinner making me smile.

"Making dinner so early?" I asked making them look up from what they were doing to smile at me.

"Yup! It's a big day today. Especially since Wade is coming." Wanda smiled making me laugh.

"That should be interesting. See you guys later." I waved making them chuckle.

I walked past dad's and Tony's lab making me knock on the lab door.

"Hey Friday? Can you open up?"

"Sure Y/N." She answered.

The doors opened to reveal dad working along with Tony on his Mark 90 suit. I sat down on one of the stool and drank water from dad's cup of water.

"Hey mi amor. Hey! That's my water." Dad said making me laugh.

"Sorry. I was just training with Bucky." I happily said making me stand up again and cringed when I smelled myself due to the sweat.

"Ooo. Lover boy. Go on and shower Esperanza no offense." Tony said making me shoot a glare at him making him laugh.

"Okay bye dudes." I waved and walked out to head towards my room.

I opened my door and set down my things by the side of the door making me sigh. I feel great. I stripped out of my clothes and placed them in the dirty laundry. I showered, put on a towel, then I brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I sat on my bed with my towel still wrapped around myself.

Then my door opened making me turn red when I saw Bucky with no shirt, sweatpants and his hair was wet in which I assumed he just showered.

"Oh shit. I'm so so sorry. I can come back if you want- I was just bored and decided to come here to watch Hairspray." He quickly said with a blush evident on his face.