Rayman X Reader Lemon

(If you're here you probably know the drill already. Lemon means sexual yadda yadda yadda. Here we go. Me and a friend humored this idea, let me know what you guys think)
Reader POV
"Bye Ray~!" I sang, waving him goodbye as he walked off. "See you in 3 days babe!" He smiled, waving back. He planned to go around to the Jibberish Jungle with Gloxbox and a few teensies for some fun. I, on the other hand, had a different idea. Just recently I found out his... part down there... isn't attached to him. Here's how that all played out.
(Flash back)
I am doing a bit of spring cleaning with Ray today since well, it had to be done anyway. I was moving the winter clothes from the drawers in order to replace them with some less warmer clothes. While looking through his drawer I found something. It looked like a dildo. I blushed as I picked it up. I heard a loud squeak in the other room before Rayman burst in with a red face. 

"B-B-Babe...P-Please j-just put t-that down.." He stuttered in embarrassment.
"W-What is this Ray...?" I asked, my face just as red as his.
"W-W-Well...I-I... I-It's m-my uhm.." He stuttered and looked down embarrassed.
It took me a minute to realize it was his... well...dick.
"O-O-OH! R-Ray, h-hun, I'm so sorry! I-I-" I started
"N-No no! It's okay love! You didn't know! It's my fault for not telling you! J-Just p-please p-put it back after you switch the clothes..." He smiled bashfully.
I nodded and did so.
(Back to present)
I looked at the object in the drawer and I planned to use it after I ate that night. "Oh Ray baby~ You're in for a nice surprise tonight~" I purred to myself as I closed the drawer and walked away to go relax for awhile. 
Hours later, I was on the couch in only my underwear. I was so ready for what I was about to do.
Ray's POV
I just laid down for a nice nights sleep. Globlox and the Teensies had already gone to bed. After I closed my eyes I started to feel a sensation. It felt wet and warm. I covered my mouth as I realized what was going on.
"Oh my god... S-She's not.." I panted softly "W-W-Why did I know (Y/N) w-would do this~?"
(Y/N) POV
I softly suck the tip of his dick, savoring the taste. I don't know what Betilla was thinking when she created him, but I'm not complaining. I'm already dripping wet by the time I finish teasing him. 
"I know you're enjoying this~ You're hard as a rock~" I purr, rubbing his tip with my finger.
I place his member under me, rubbing my entrance against his tip. "Oh Ray~ I hope you're ready for this~" I purr softly
Ray POV
"Oh god...~" I whimper softly, covering my mouth, gripping the area where my member would be. I soon feel my member be engulfed by a warm sensation. It felt tight, wet and hot. I had to stop myself from moaning out loud as I felt her move up and down. "God s-she's so g-getting it w-when I get home~" I pant. I get up and walk away from my friends, bent over in pleasure, to reduce my risk of them hearing me. "S-She's gonna be t-the death of me...~" I mewl, sitting by a tree away from my pals. I felt the sensation getting faster, making me cover my mouth with both of my hands as I hold back moans and whimpers of her name.
(Y/N) POV
"Ah~! Ah~! Ray yes~!!" I moan as I bounce faster. I eventually change positions and I lay on my back, grabbing his member and thrusting it into myself quickly. I feel amazing and the way his member is throbbing, he likes the feeling too. "Oh Ray~! So big~! So much~! I can't w-wait until you get home~!" I moan loudly, gripping my hair with my free hand. "Oh my god~!" I mewl as I felt him swell. "I'm close too baby~!" I nearly scream.
Ray POV
I'm so close. Almost there. "C-C-Come on b-baby girl~ J-Just a bit m-more~ Cum with me~" I beg softly, my hips bucking. "I-I can't hold back anymore~ C-Cumming~!" I moan louder than I intended.
Narrator POV
"C-Cumming~!!!" They both moan. (Y/N) shoved Ray's member deep inside her as she came, feeling him cum inside her. Ray shook violently as he orgasms, covering his mouth with both of his hands as his hips bucked. They both panted softly, (Y/N) slowly pulling his member out of herself. "Oh Ray~" She mewled. "Oh (Y/N)~" Ray panted "You're so getting it~" He purred, starting to plan everything so it could be ready when he got home. 
"Love you Ray.." She smiled softly.
"Love you (Y/N)..." He chuckled.
(Done. I wrote this mainly for a friend but we both agreed that some people would like more of this so I decided to post it on here too. Request and ye. Buh bye!)