Chapter 3

You brush the thought off to think about later and walk around the tour bus, after a few minutes of searching around you find a small kitchen you open the fridge and see a smoothie that you have seen Ariana drinking on instagram before you smile to yourself and close the fridge, you try a sip of your drink and cringe a little at the taste. You then realize you need to get dressed, you get exited to see Arianas closet, you walk to what you discovered was the closet and smirk, "wow Ariana must have designed it herself it fits her so well." You look around and see the little cloud lights she's always talking about and the thigh high boots. You decided a very cute but basic outfit. You slip off your little pajama shorts and the white shirt you look at yourself/Ari in the mirror and realize how pretty she is without makeup you then feel uncomfortable about seeing her body and slide on the outfit. You think about singing and try it for the first time, you sound like Ariana you have her voice you then feel comfortable about singing in front of all the people. You yell for Courteney "COURT WHERE IS JOSH!" Courteney then comes into you closet and tell you that Josh is in the hair and makeup bus and tells you to come with her. You follow Courteney and find yourself in a bus with a make artist and hair artist, they do the signature ponytail and you get your sweetener tour makeup done, now you fully look like ariana grande and you feel so lucky to be doing this. Scooter enters the bus and tells you that you need to go to sound check. You can feel your nerves kick in and your heart race.