Chapter Seven

Niall's P.O.V

          We left pretty quickly, we were in the car and Anne-Marie hasn't spoken yet. Her eyes stayed glued to the road, her arms were crossed,  "I only said that so that I would have a friend- that's a girl,- that isn't dating one of my band mates. I'm sorry, they trust my words they think we're dating"

       "Aren't you a band member so either way a friend that's a girl is still dating one of the guys," She asked looking confused,  "Well Yea, but this is different cause I know we're not dating its just something to keep them off your back."I explained.

"Couldn't you have said I had a boy friend,  I could just make details about him like, his name is Andrew, he is two years older than me,  he has Brown hair and brown eyes, he loves reading to me.  He also likes animals and he's planning to get me one soon, we are still dating even though he is  In America and I am now in London." She sighed throwing her arms up in frustration.  "So what your perfect boy likes animals, reading to you, can keep a healthy long distance relationship, and is around your age?" I laughed joking around,  but as soon as I saw her frown I knew I was right, those were factors of a boy that she would like to date. "Have you met anyone like that?" I asked trying to soften her mood, she shook her head and shrugged. "I wouldn't know, It's not like I've ever dated someone. " I stared at her trying to figure out whether she was being sarcastic by saying that. But she looked like she was serious, I stayed quiet.

      "You serious?" She thought For a moment then, slowly she nodded.

I didn't know what I was supposed to say. Whoa. Why? Did you at least kiss a boy?

         I stayed quiet.  "Oh don't hold back,  I've been told and called many things, nerd, ugly, haha fool. Go on say something," she encouraged, "I'm not going to say any of that, "  I kept driving,  we where almost at her house.

     Once we were there she got out of the car, completely ignoring me and walking to the back of her house. I decided to follow her since there was no where else to go, she was sitting on the grass in the middle of the garden facing away from the house.  "I think I found my favorite spot in this house." She said calmly, I kept walking until I was beside her She was playing with the grass in front of her. "It's calm and quiet here,  a good place to think." She continued. I sat down next to her, "What if it rains?" I asked looking up at the sky, it seemed like it wasn't going to rain today, but you never know. "Then I'll find out what to do then, but it's still my favorite spot." She looked up with me.

       "Sorry." She said after a while of silence,

"For what?"

"Overreacting."

"No, you were just on the defensive. "

"I know but I slipped."

"It's okay, we all do."

She nodded but stayed quiet. We sat there looking at the sky having short conversations now and then until it got dark. "Goodnight,  I'll probably see you tomorrow. " she said as I began backing away.

----_-___-______-_____

Authors note:

I AM IN PAIN. I DONT LIKE BEING A GIRL RIGHT NOW.

Like tumblr once said":why can't mother nature just text you like. ' you're not pregnant. Lol k bye. '

Ugh I hate cramps, 

Sorry of this chapter is crappy (it probably is) thanks for reading!

Comment

Vote

Thanks

Bye

     ~Kim