Inviting 4 VK's Over!

Mal could not stop showing off her ring, it was her treasure. Jay drove Mal's purple limo over to the Isle Of The Lost to pick up four villian kids. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay, all got out of the car and started an announcement. Jay spoke into a speaker. "Attention Isle of The Lost VK Day Is Today!" Carlos invited Squeaky son of Smee over to Auradon, Jay invited Squirmy son of Smee, Evie invited Dizzy daughter of Drizella , and Mal invited Celia daughter of Dr. Facilier.  Dizzy squealed while she jumped up and down gripping Celia's hands. Jay drove the VK's over to Auradon and showed them their dorm rooms. Mal just finished up making Celia's bed. "Okay Celia, you will bunk with Dizzy." She said. Celia grinned. "Great! I can show her how my cards work and I can read Dizzy's future!" Mal tried to look interested but failed. "Great. I guess..." Dizzy skipped up to Mal and Celia. "Hey guys!" She said while she was pushing up her oversize glasses. "Dizzy we will be bunking together!" Celia said excitedly. "Yay!" They both yelled. 

Ben just finished up a meeting about how Grumpy the dwarf is now ALWAYS joyful. "This situation is a work in progress... Maybe Mal would want to hear about it." Ben walked over to Mal and tapped on her shoulder. Mal screamed, turned around, and slapped Ben right across his face. Once Mal realized that she hit Ben, she immediately apologized. "Sorry Ben..." Ben smiled "It is okay Mal."