Chapter 1

- Kaleigh 🦋

iMessages

When you coming baby?

At 2

Why you always coming late as hell?

Because that's when I can come

😑

I set my phone down on my bedside table and crossed my arms.I laid in my bed,wondering and questioning Chris.He was mostly just a fuck buddy with me but we were sort of a thing.Chris wasn't usually like that...He was usually romantic but I guess tonight wasn't his night.

I went into my closet and grabbed his favorite lingerie.It was a white laced two piece lingerie set that showed of my curves.It was something he got for me on Valentines Day.I did my hair nice for him and put on a bit of makeup.I walked down my glass stairs to my kitchen.I grabbed our favorite wine and grabbed my two wine glasses with the gold rim.

I set the wine in a bucket of ice to make sure it stays nice and iced.I sat the glasses next to the bucket and looked at the clock and saw it was 1:56.I smirked and checked my phone for any texts.There were none.I set my phone down and rolled my eyes.I continued to set a mood and grabbed my darkish durag and laid it on my lights which made it dim.

I smirked and turned on some music.I heard a car door click and squeaky beep of a door being locked.I looked out of my curtains and saw him walking towards the door.His clothes were dark and it looked so sexy on him.I grabbed my white silk robe and slides and walked down the steps once again.

I opened the door and saw him once again.His height towering over mine.I smiled at him my hair covering my face a bit.His demeanor looked a little tense and very jumpy.

"What's wrong?"I asked feeling on his arm,trying to soothe him

"Huh? Oh nothing babygirl"He said grabbing my free hand and turning me around.

"You sure?"I asked,unsure of his answer

"Yeah girl I'm fine"He said smiling a bit.

I nodded and grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs.I opened the bedroom door and watched as he bit his lip from seeing and feeling the mood for tonight.I pushed him down on the bed and laid down on his lap,straddling him while his arms wrapped around me.I smiled and took off my robe,throwing it on my vanity .

He sat there on the bed biting his lip,looking me up and down.I slowly got on the floor and crawled over to him.I laid my head in between his legs as I slowly began to unzip his pants.He smirked and watched me as I slowly pulled his pants down along with his Calvin Klein boxers.

I saw his cock and immediately noticed he was hard already.I slowly licked his tip which made him let out a low growl of pleasure.I kitty licked his tip repeatedly but I soon felt rough tug of my hair which made me arch my back.

"What did I tell you Kaleigh?"Chris said in a deep, husky tone.

"D-Don't tease Daddy too much"I said stuttering a bit

He let go of my hair and gave me the stare that informs me to get to work on him.I slowly take himself into my mouth,his whole dick hitting the back of my throat when I started to deep-throat him.He grabbed my hair and put it into a ponytail.He stood up and started to fuck my throat.I gagged a bit but it didn't stop me from pleasuring him.I felt friction between my legs and it was taking over.

His groans and growls made me wetter by every second that went by.He pulled his head back in pleasure and euphoria when I soon felt his hot liquid fill my mouth.He let go of my hair and unhooked my mouth with his member.I swallowed his cum while looking at him,He smirked and pulled me back up to where I was standing.

He pushed me down onto the bed and spread my legs.He positioned himself in between my legs using his knees to keep my legs open for him.He took off his shirt and threw it somewhere around the room.He hovered above me,his chain dangling in front of my face.

He slowly went down and kissed my neck and done to collar bone where the strap for my lingerie was located.He slowly slid the strap away away from shoulder and to my arm.He then grabbed the other one and pulled them both down fully,exposing my breasts that were now free.He smirked and kissed down my chest and took my right breast and wrapped his tongue around the nipple,biting and sucking on it making me let out soft moans.He played with my other breast and after a while he did the same for my left boob.

He left hickeys down on my my body.I pulled him up and tried to give him one on the neck but he strictly told me no.I was very confused by his behavior because usually he would like for me to give him hickeys.I shook it off and let him continue.He grabbed my thighs and positioned himself at my wet and drenched entrance.He slowly slid into me groaning out my name.

"Chris fuc-Mmm"I moaned out holding onto the bed sheets immediately.He put his arms either side of my head looking at me in my eyes as he starts to go a faster tempo.Louder moans escape my mouth as I held onto his back.I started to scratch his back,making marks clear as day.He smirked and started talking dirty in my ear.

"I can go way deeper then this baby...I can destroy this pussy"He whispered in my ear

"Oh god Chris! Yess fucking destroy me"I moaned loudly while arching my back

He smirked and and started to go and inhuman speed while groaning and growling in my ear.His breath on my neck made my whole body tingle.I felt my orgasm start to form from the familiar knot in my stomach.He smirked and watched as I reached my climax.My juices drenched the whole bed and his own dick.

He pulled out and came in my mouth once again.He smirked and kissed me as he fell over next to me.I slowly fell asleep on his chest.

Kick it off with a damn sex scene is how I roll bitches.Get ready for some more of this.Chris's POV will come in next chapter