*17*

"Okay, I'm ready to go home." I stood up while Daniel payed for the bill.

"There is more, you know?" He told me.

"Really? There's more? Why are we still here?" I said as I put my arm around his.

"Well, let's go then." He said as we both left the restaurant. The limo driver was waiting outside for us.

He drove us to this place, I don't know where. I felt Daniel's hands over my eyes.

"You can't see yet." He told me. We got out and headed somewhere.

"Okay, you can look, now." He said as he took his away.

There was a boat, floating in a lake. The boat was huge. It was beautiful.

"Omg." I covered my mouth.

"You like it?" He asked me.

"Oh, I like it." I said as I started to get on the boat.

"Wait for me." He said as he got on the boat as well.

We were both on the boat, and we watched it float away from the dock.

I looked around. "You do know nobody is going to see us out here?"

"I know. This is for me and you, only." He smiled at me. I smiled back. I saw Daniel leaning in closer to me and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. I put my hand on his chest, and our lips joined together. I put my hands on his neck, deepening the kiss. We both pulled out, and smiled at each other.

"Wow, I would have never thought that I Alexis Carter would kiss Daniel Seavey," I smiled." Am I lucky or what?"

"I'm the one who is lucky." Daniel said as he pulled Alexis in for another kiss. Alexis didn't fight the fact and deeply kissed him back. They did this for a while until they saw some random light. When they turned around they saw the lights coming from the city behind them.

"You think they saw us?" I asked him.

"Hmm, probably. They see EVERYTHING." He exaggerated.

Daniel told the boat driver to take us back, and he did. Once we got home, the house was so quiet. We looked at each other. They must not be home. The house is never quiet.

"I need to go work on our new song. I'll be in my room." Daniel said as he went upstairs.

I also went upstairs, but went into Jack and I's room. I changed into sweatpants and a tank top. I went back downstairs and grabbed a blanket. I felt like watching Riverdale so I turned on Netflix and layed down on the couch. I eventually dozed off.

3rd Person

Everyone just got home from bowling. Since Daniel and Alexis were on their date they were already home.

Everyone went upstairs to their room but Jack. He saw Alexis asleep on the couch. He went and sat next to her, but she woke up.

"Hi." She smiled, still 50% asleep.

"Hey." He smiled back, admiring her beauty. He reached for the remote, but she shook her head.

"I'm still watching that." Alexis told him. She watched it for a little bit, but she fell asleep again. Jack looked at her and smiled to himself. He really liked her. He hated that she kissed Daniel, the same day he kissed her. He was mad that she wasn't his. Then, he got this crazy idea. He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV and tip-toed up the stairs, being as careful not to wake her.