You lucky you pregnat! - Nicole

Pretty's PoV

Sammi - I don't even understand how you can be with her like you just saw what she did to me and do you remember when you said she was going to use you for fame before we got here?

My heart drops, my body is flooded with feelings from left to right. To the point where I don't know what to feel.
I look up over to Zion and I see him looking at me, I feel my eyes watering up and with that I start to yell at him.

- Zion you what, how the fuck do you just think that without even knowing me. Without even knowing we where going to be friends. Look I get my own shit by my self I don't need no fake ass person to do shit like that for me okej.

I look at him in the eyes as my eyes get watery, I turn around and storm up the stairs taking tow stairs every time for me to be able to reach the top as fast as possible as I hear him calling after me. I get to my door and I enter my room slamming and locking the door behind me. I turn my back against the door and slide down it, I reach the end of the door and keep my knees pressed up against my chest and let the tears fall down my cheeks.
I cry and cry not moving from the position I was in, all the bad memories start flowing in. I Start remember the times I would build something for my self and make friends or at least that's what I thought they where. Times like when I would make a guy friend and we would be close like best friends or brother and sister then they would go out and spread rumours about me saying that I slept with them for fame or that I'm using them for fame. Stuff like that would happen when I was doing good and I was building much for myself and for my family, but that would be taken away from me by people reporting my page and spreading rumours or hacking me. But I would always get up by myself, for myself and my family. So when Sammi said that I was hurt, mad and mostly tired of that bullshit.

I get up and go into the bathroom, I wash my face off with some water to try and make the puffy ness and redness go down considering  I wasn't wearing makeup.I look up at the mirror and pat my face dry with a towel. I put the towel to the side and head for the door, I unlock it and step out. I close the door behind me and head for the stairs with my head down all the way. Both Zion and Sammi where still standing there talking and I just walk past them ignoring Zion and I hear Sammi say

Sammi - Zion are you going to help me raise our child or what?

My heart skips a beat but I just dust it off knowing it's nun of my business. I enter the studio and see every one else listening to a beat Brandon made. Charlotte looks over at me with a heart warming smile and I smile back. ( I know they broke up loooooooong ago but I'm just gonna pretend that that didn't happen)

Nick - zayyyyyym mami lookin good
I laugh waving him off
Nick - no I'm serious spin for me
I do as told and I spin around for him
Nick - to good to be true it's just to good to be true.
- don't look to hard you might go blind.
Everyone - ouuuuuuuuu
Brandon - okey lets play a game you quote something from a seri to a meme to a movie and why not throw in songs up in there too just for the fun and the person who guesses it right gets to try and make up a chorus for this song.

Brandon - oh and Austin remember it has to be in English cuz I know you know some other languages.
Austin - why not I'm in.
Ed - this should be fun
Char - let's go
Nicole - why not
- okey, just so yall know I'm kinda competitive so be ready.
Nick - I start so who said this " how you doin ?"
- oh oh I know I know, The character Joey from friends.
Nick - w-wha how.
- was I right or what.
Nick - yeah yeah whatever.
Ed - okey my turn " I'm a bad b-"
- bitch you can't kill me. I finish his sentence before he could.

this bitch. Edwin said with his hand on his chest looking fake hurt. I just look at him and shrug.
Char - okey me finish this " hair grow long like Chia money go long like Nia"
- I am the big idea my twins big like tia, my twins big like tia Tamara. I say pointing at each of my bobs as I say tia and Tamara. ( song : tia Tamara - Doja cat ft Rico nasty)
I look up smiling know I got it right.
Austin - okey let go my turn " my we... again" finish and tell me where it's from
- may we meet again from the 100 ( really good on Netflix)
Austin - I- Nicole?
Nicole- hmm let's see, okey I got it okey so when she was four she wrote a song about... back whole. Who is she and what did she write about ?
- hmmm i know this one is easy when she was four the wrote a song about falling in to a black whole and that girl is Billie Elilsh boom 💥.

Uh B-Brandon, Nicole nervously says while looking over at him.
Everybody's head is now turned towards Brandon. He leans back impressed.
Brandon - okey okey I see you but it's my turn now, he says while leaning forward propping his elbows on his lap as he has his hands intertwined in front of his face.

- well okey then let's go.
Brandon - I see you been trynna make something outta nothing but baby I'm starting to face the fact that you out on the run now, finish it, tell me the name and who sang that line.
Nicole - bruh
Char - not so smart
- you got me cuffed and you ain't even on me caught me slippin up and now I need you on me I just wanna touch but I keep being turned away. Name of the song Open arms by Pretty much

All the boys go wooo wooo.
I let them finish and keep going.
-and you sang the line. Plus it was the first verse of the song soooooo.

Brandon - how
Nicole - so Char thought that it would be a good idea to listen to you guys music and see your art and work.
Pretty -we did cuz we didn't wanna be rude not knowing your work
Char - so I introduced them to yalls music
- and I am able to memorise and learn a song or scene fast but Open arms was my favourite and I had it on repeat and now I kinda know it by heart.
Brandon - h-how when did you guys have time for that like it couldn't have been last night cuz me and Char where gettin freak-
He gets cut of my Char nugging him pretty hard with her elbow.
Char - well we did find time to do that.
- but anyway back to the game did I win ?
Brandon - yeah yeah you did
- don't be mad I warned you, all of you actually. I say pointing around the room.
Everyone - true true

Both Zion and Sammi walk in.
- Ed what's the time shouldn't we be going.
Ed- oh shoot your right, he says getting up and heading towards the exit and I follow.
Ed - Z you comin? Edwin asks as we walk past them
Zion - uh yeah sure.
Sammi - where are you going.
Ed- oh him and Pretty are just gonna help me with my date cuz I'm nervous so asked them to tag along as dates for each-other so it could be a double date.
Sammi - but Zion you promised you weren't gonna talk to her you said you where gonna help me with our baby.

I kinda freeze again because I got what I heard earlier confirmed and everyone else heard it too.
Everyone went silent.
Sammi - oh come-on stop acting like this hoe over there ain't already tell you what she heard when me and Zion where talkin about before she got here.
Nicole - hoe!!! Who the fuck you callin a hoe, she yells and stands up heading towards Sammi but Nick pulls her back.
She hides behind Zion acting scared.
Nicole - your lucky your pregnant!
Char - she didn't tell us anything so stop assuming.
- Oh I heard yall but I didn't feel like it was my place to announce the "big news" so I just kept minding my own business.
Sammi - but Zion you promised you weren't gonna talk to her.
Ed - well sorry missy he promised me first.
Zion - that is actually true.
Sammi - but but you promised, she starts whining.

        TO BE CONTINUED CUZ A BITCH TIRED .