Introduction

hello my name is Savannah Elliott, yes I am the little sister of the famous race car driver Chase Elliott.
I always go to my brother races when every I am not performing a show or if I am in a different country.
I feel bad because he told me that I should not like or even date one of his best friends but that rule got broke when I started falling for his racing buddy Ryan Blaney. The tall brown hair and blue eye racer. We used to be best friends in high school until he started bullying me saying I would never make it as a musician boy did I prove him very wrong. But,I still fell in love with him on the last day before he moved to north Carolina to pursue a career in racing just like his dad. I want to tell chase but i am scared of his reaction and how angry he might get. I wish he would not tell me that I would be a distraction to them and it would be awkward when they would hang out but I guess I should always keep my feeling locked up inside and nobody know what I am feeling but only through my music. It sucks trying to conceal your feelings from the one you love the most.
Authors note:
Welcome to many story I really hope you guys liked it like I  have been having a hard time finding what I want to really right about and now I'm starting from a clean slate I really hope you guys enjoy this story so thanks thanks again for reading this love  y'all