Part:9

Mark- what did you hear

Jackson - Um everything I'm sorry but I wanted to get something for the kitchen and it's was just right there

Mark- help me

Jackson- help you?

Mark- I don't know what to do I felt happy and now this I don't want momo to grow without a mother

Jackson - mark look at me. Even if you don't go back together with her it doesn't mean Suzy is gonna be out of her life completely. She still has the responsibility to come see her.

Mark- I don't know what to do I was happy I

Jackson - have you started to like someone else?

Mark- I'm not sure but I just know that I'm happy with that person. We are close we laugh we been doing stuff together I was finally forgetting her: but now she appears now that my modeling has become more successful now from all time what about back than huh! wasn't I a piece of shit to her.

It's not my  fault im useless when it comes to showing emotions. I'm simple I'm dry when showing feelings to her I always gave her the cold shoulder.

Jackson - I walked towards mark and gave him a hug. I always hug him this wasn't any different but deep inside it felt different mark cried on my should and at the corner of my eye I could see momo. Watching us she did have a worried face. Not  sure for mark or Suzy. She walked closer and hugged my foot and marks foot.

Mark- oh momo I don't want you to see papa cry at a time like this.

Momo- papa! It's ok I still love you and so does mama but I have a new mama now

Mark - huh who!?
I said while trying to clean  my tears up so momo could stop seeing me cry.

momo- I won't say who but you already know who.

With that she walked out.

Leaving me and Jackson very confused.

Jackson - I sighed mark I need to tell you something.
You have to pick between the person who hurts you and will cause more pain. Or the person you are happy with and makes you laugh

She's gonna come back in a couple of hours.

While the time comes please think about your answer to her.

mark- sigh thanks Jackson I'm glad you are here with me to help me trough this.

Time passed~

Suzy- I just need to get this over with.

Jackson- oh she's here mark remember don't stress and freak out follow your head ok!

suzy- mark are are you ready to respond to me

Mark- ah yes listen suzy I -

Momo- MAMI MAMI! come watch a movie and you guys can talk!

Suzy- momo I don't think it's a good idea it's adult talk

Jackson - oh don't mind me you guys can talk

Suzy- marrrrkkkk just me an you ok?

Mark- I want to see the movie I'm sure they don't mind.

Suzy- what the hell really there's another man that will give a shit on what I say. But I followed regardless I'm running low on money and no good jobs.

Ok baby what do you have to say to me?

Mark- I sat next to Jackson so I would feel more comfortable I was shaking a little and my heart was raising from nervousness.
Jackson took me by surprised when he placed his head on my chest

Jackson - I'm not loosing to that woman I waited a whole year for this

Jackson - I'm not loosing to that woman I waited a whole year for this. I place ny head on his chest it took him off guard but his shaking stopped.

Suzy- Jackson why are you doing that!?

Jackson - he took my pillow place and is there a problem

Suzy- yes that's gross get off of him!

mark- suzy I have my answer and I'm sorry to say this in front of momo and Jackson  but I can't take you back. You never called me or momo and your just now appearing. I don't want to be a left over and you just want me back because now I just made it big.
Also I know momo isn't mines how the hell would I even why you pregnant you cheated on me so many times
I can't even count you never cared for momo and the only reason why you lied to me is because the guy bailed on you. Momo knows the story and she was upset that she isn't from my blood. But I can't come to hate her just because she's from another man. I took care of her more than anything you ever done you rejected her from birth.
I found someone new that will give me tons of love and momo the same amount of love

Jackson - I grabbed marks thigh this was getting spicy.

Suzy- if you knew that she wasn't your than why even bother caring for it

Momo- IT! IT! MAMA YOU NEVER LOVED ME!
I ran to my room so mad my suzy is such a b word.

Mark- why would you say that to momo! Suzy I think the best is for you to leave your business here is done. I'm sorry but I  am done with you.

Suzy- who is the new bitch mark!
what is it him! you your gay now how disgusting. If they found this out your whole career will be destroyed. Mark tuan we wouldn't want that would we.

Jackson - I couldn't take it I had to say something