"thats hot"

Sans sat back down at the table to comfort grillby that was looking gloom "h-hey buddy...!" Sans says puting his arms around grillby "its okay!" Sans says nervously "lets go to my house you can take the day off today nobody will care!" Sans says trying to calm grillby that is now crying "okay..." Grillby wispers under his breath loud enough for sans "uh ok wanna walk?" Sans asks "I....thinks thats okay?" Grillby says quietly {at san's house} "SANS WHERE WERE YOU LAST NI-" papyrus almost says before seeing upset grillby "sorry b-bro I'm kinda in a pickle.." Sans says putting grillby on the couch "..." Grillby grouns sans walks to the kitchen and papryrus follows "SANS WHATS WRONG WITH HIM??" Papyrus askes "I made him feel bad..." Sans says "SANS YOURE SO RUDE!" Papyrus says tapping sans head "c,mom bro I didnt want him to cry!" Sans says "just wait here and dont look out for a sec" sans says walking out to grillby "OKAY......." Papyrus mumbles "hey grillbz "sans says putting his hand on grillbys chest leaning over him " s-sans your brother chould look at any moment...!" Grillby says holding sans waist sans sans leans into grillbys neak and bites "Aah!!~" grillby lets out a moan papyrus heard grillbys strange sound and takes a little peek and blushes " s-sans stop papyrus chould h-hear...~" grillby says a little loud "S-SANS??" Papyrus says sans startled jumps up and acts like nothing happened " b-br-bro! He-hey!" Sans nervously says "IM GONNA GO TO UNDYNES..." Papyrus says then walks out the door sans sits back down on grillbys lap so his legs were wide open "now from where we left off~" sans mockingly says nuzzeling grillbys neak "mmmm....~" grillbys moans "oh so you like that?~" sans says then licks all the way down his torso "ugh....~" grillby says putting his hand on san's head and squezzeing it sans pulls down grillbys pants "s-sans d-Don-t" grillby trys to say while sans is licking 'it' sans puts the tip in his mouth " s-sans.....~ " grillby moans pushing san's head down and makeing him deep throat "mmmh!!!!!!!!" Sans hums his pupils fadeing away grillby pushes his head down farther and motion his hand up and down deeper each trust of san's head "Aahh!!!!~" grillby says climaxing all in san's skull leaking out of his eyes and nose grillby finally lets go of sans head Sans is breathing heavly then coughs and grillby licks sans ribs up and down pinning sans to the couch .
{papyrus pov}
"AND GRILLBY SAID THAT I MITE HERE THEM...." papyrus says "omg! I'm going to your house!!" Says undyne then zooming away *at the house*
Grillby pulls down san's pants and rubs 'them' together *SLAM!!!* the door opens and undyne gos to angry to embarest "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" sans and grillby scream and cover up there faces all blushed up