10. the morning after

*the next day*

I woke up and Axel once again had already left my side. But I heard the shower so I knew he was just taking one probably to ease the stress of what today would bring. I already knew what I was in for.

Yesterday was unfortunately very fresh in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss or I think what's worse my soon to be punishment from Axel. I almost felt guilty because I wasn't sure if he knew or saw. I knew my ass was grass.

I started to pace around the room practicing what I was gonna say. Or how I was gonna talk myself out of it.

I'm good at that. That's what I'm good at. I need to stick to what I'm good at. Why confess when you can just stress!

Or something like that.....

I sat back down on the bed and stared at my tiny white painted toes and my threaded anklet on my ankle swinging back and forth.

Axel walked out of the bathroom soon after with just a towel across his torso.

Jesus Christ I couldn't even be scared of him. I was too busy getting all hot and bothered.

"Good morning bug", he said to me but looking in one of the mirrors across the room.

He called me bug. That's another nickname he has for me. Which is a good sign.... maybe.

"Morninggggg", I said in a puppy dog voice.

"Don't even do all that Lani. You already know what's coming I just don't have the time to deal with you right now when all of the future 31 is acting way worse", he said getting annoyed as he thought about it.

"Are you super mad at me or just a little bit mad at me", I asked with my fingers crossed.

"Medium mad", he said.

I decided that I wanted to tell him about the small kiss I had with Justin because I didn't want him to find out later and realize I kept it from him.

"Yesterday I um-", I stammered, nervous about his reaction. The last thing I wanted was to be given back.

"Gave that fuck ass kid a peck on the lips. Yeah I saw you", he cut me off. My heart fell out of my ass.

"I-", I started to explain myself.

"Lani. I'm not mad. I know you won't do it again after I'm done with you. And I know your dumb ass never smoked or drank and last night you probably did both. So we just won't talk about it okay", he said looking for a shirt.

I huffed.

"Okay baby", I said trying to sweet talk him into being less mad. He kinda just ignored it.

"So what I don't get to hang out with you today, it's a weekend", I said pouting.

"You don't even deserve to lay your ass on that bed Lani. You are beyond lucky right now", he said.

"But no you're coming with me so hurry up and shower", he said.

I got up excited but I didn't wanna show it bc then he'd make it miserable for me.

I just washed my body real fast and skipped my hair because wash day isn't for another two days.

I jumped in some clothes and kept it pushin. Axel was downstairs eating his meal prepped breakfast leaving me to make my own.

I opened the cabinet to see we still had no fucking cereal. And I don't know why this pissed me off so bad. But I've been begging Axel to go to the grocery store to get more foods. ESPECIALLY CEREAL.