Chapter 9

This chapter is for you lil_sharm ! Thank you for being the very first one to add this story to your reading list. Please continue to support Second Confession! Fighting ~

____________

Sooyoung

"Aww~ neomu baegopa!"

"Nadoooo!" Yeri complained as Wendy-eonnie also seconded.

We're now seated inside the cafeteria while the boys already went to buy our foods. Looking at all of us, we seemed like walking zombies since this morning 'cause we have been practicing and attending our classes at the same time.

I looked at Seulgi-eonnie and saw her sleeping on the table while the other girls are looking so weak. I then stood up and went to grab a bottled water for all of us from the vending machine to quench our thirst.

In the middle of getting it, someone from my back already grabbed the last bottle of water that I paid for. I turned to see the culprit and saw that it was Dohwan oppa.

"Need help?" Smiling, he asked me and got the other two bottles from my left hand. "Gomawo oppa.." I said and walked with him towards our table.

From where I was, I could clearly see that the boys are already back and Sungjae was staring intently to the man I'm with. I suddenly broke my stare to him when Dohwan spoke up.

"Uhm. Are you gonna be busy tomorrow?" He said and then I rembered our last talk together when we talked about having lunch some time.

I paused on my tracks and looked at him. Dohwan is a great man. He was never like my other admirers who would push me to give them a chance, he was never like the others who would be so over dramatic just to catch my attention. When I told him before that I can't give him a chance, he accepted it fully but still explained that he would still continue to show me his admiration until the time will come that I could give him the chance that he deserves.

He remained as a good friend and I am thankful for that. I don't want to be harsh on him, I know he's trying to start over and maybe soon he'll ask me for a chance again but he needs to know that I still can't give it to him, especially not now since I already have Sungjae. I don't want to just reject him, I want to give him a proper answer.

"Well, tomorrow is gonna be a busy day oppa but I'm free for lunch. Do you want to have that lunch that we scheduled before, tomorrow?"

His face lightened up as he heard what I said. See?! This man deserves respect even when you want to reject him! "Yeah sure! That would be great Sooyoung-ah!"

"Okay then, see you tomorrow!" I said then he already handed me the bottled waters and went on his way while signaling me that he's just gonna call.

The moment I averted my eyes back to our table, everyone was already eating while Sungjae was squinting his eyes at me without even touching his food. I put all the bottles on the table and took my seat next to him. "Why are you still not eating oppa?"