chapter one

AUTHORS NOTE

hi!i'm grace.this is my first story,(well,technically it's my second story,cause i deleted my first story cause some personal matter). . ok?!so this story is mine!i did not copy them for other or whatsoever!and hmMm. .i'm not sure if it's good.i just hope you can support my story.You can leave a comment and suggestions!or you can message me personally!i'd be happy to read your messages!. .oh!and don't forget to vote. . heheh. . .i hope you like it!love you guys!thank you for reading.

enjoy!

-grace_victoria

~chapter one~

kylie's POV

aaaAHhH!!!!i hate my life!why is my life so miserable!i can't take it anymore!sometimes i wish i was dead!i don't get it.why can't i stay and live happy forever?!. .

why does this keep happening to me!?.

oh!my name's kylie ,by the way.kylie miranda,i'm 16 years old.and my life is kinnda sad!well,not really. .it's just i'm not that kind of typical teenage girl,who is all goody-goody or has a loving family,or has a caring and protective parents.My mom and dad passed away when i was a kid.so i'm left with my grandmother,aunt and uncle.my life is far from perfect!Sometimes i feel alone,sad,depress!. .okKKk!!. . i think that's enough about my boring self!. . .

dear diary,                       oct.10.14

            i feel so alone and sad!

i feel so depress!i don't know what to do with my life!my life is such a mess!. .sometimes i wonder if what's my purpose to live?!. . aughH!!!!!. . this is so frustrating!!. .will anybody love me?care about me?need me?. is there anybody?!. . i feel so unwanted?!. i just wish my life would be perfect!!. .

'after writing on my diary,i kept it under my bed for safety!after that i went downstairs.

"aunt eva!"i called..

'uncle dave??"i called ...still no answer!hMmM..i guess i'm all alone again.they are always busy.they don't have time for me!

well,that's what you get for having a doctor as an aunt and an uncle.

i went to the living room .and sat on the couch and kept thinking what to do!

i know!".i said.

i took my iphone out from my pocket and dialed my bestfriend's number .and called her.

*ringing*

hey!what's up?"analyn asked  happily(my bestfriend)

hey to you too!why so happy?".i asked curiously.

oh nothing!!.....ok fine!!!AHHH!!!!...Cris just asked me out on a date tomorow night!!!can you believe it!!!"she yelled happily..

god!!she is so loud!hahaha. . well,that's why i love my bestfriend cause she's who she is!i'm glad to have her as a bestfriend.

OMG!!Really?!. i'm so happy for you!!!..well,an eight years waiting for him finally pulled it off!!."i said .i am so happy for her!!

i know right!hahaha. .thanks ,that means alot. .i really love him kylie!".she said .

hahaha. . i know. .but if he makes you cry ,i'm not thinking twice about punching him!."i said to her.

hahah. . ok!!don't worry. .thanks kylie. i'm glad that you're my bestfriend!.."she said.