One

Toya POV

I loved school for so long, well I loved seeing my boyfriend every morning,now ex boyfriend actually. Anyways my parents were always strict to one rule .. " No Boyfriends At The House, Ever" so I only saw Trey at school &'we'd chill at he's place a few times. Argh saying his name now just gives me a headache, he hurt me so much that I dreaded waking up in the morning. My parents eventually caught on that something was going on but I never told them anything. I told my sister though, she's 19 and understands me so much, maybe because we're so close in age.

I finished my junior year at Fregoson High school,it was kinda tough when things didn't work out with me and trey. I was loner, all my so called friends took his side, I understood though you see trey has many connections he knows everyone their is to know in this city. Nobody wants to get on his bad side. So it was just me myself and I. Luckily school finished a month later. After not so much convincing my parents let me change to Weply High. I don't know anybody there so that's amazing. Cause you see, I'm not the same girl that people knew me as, after the incident I changed, for the better. I went from black hair to brown, got clear contacts, whitened my teeth and so on. I didn't just change physically, mentally too. I mean before I'd get flattered if I guy approached me but now I don't pay no mind. I have one goal and one goal only. Graduate.

~~~~~~~~~~

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Agh stfu" I hit my alarm hard then it went silent. I knew I shouldn't of slept at midnight I thought. I unwillingly get out of bed and make my way to my bathroom. After doing my morning rituals i go downstairs to the fridge. I saw that my mom left me a note, like always.

Toya baby, your father and I have a early meeting, I left a 20 on the counter. Love you xx

This usually happens, I take a deep breath. Time to get ready for school. I doesn't take me long to get ready, I wore a simple white crop top that said 'NO LOVE' in red, along with black jeans and my Kanye's. My hair was already straightened so I just put it in a messy bun,grabbed my keys,my bag, the 20 on the counter and ran out the front door. The thing about me is I like drawing attention to myself & my car helps. I drive a Mercedes-Benz G-Class. I know how can I afford that right? Well I can't, Trey got it for me on my 17th birthday. As much as I hate him, I love this car it was always my dream car.

It's 8am and classes start at 8:15 today I better hurry up if I don't wanna be late. I pulled up at Weply and I can already tell some students are talking about me. Luckily the bell rings so everyone rushes to their classes. I park nearby the front doors, put on my Ray-Bans and head to the secretary's office for my schedule.

" Hi I'm Latoya Jenkins" I politely say to the middle aged woman sitting in front of me.

" Latoya...Latoya" she's says looking at the screen in front of her. " Ahh yes here you are home room 305, you're already late - Eban! "

she calls the attention of someone behind me. I turn around and I couldn't miss the look of lust in his eyes when he saw me, I just smirk taking off my raybans & looking away.

" Would you mind showing this young lady to room 305? "

He doesn't hesitate " my pleasure" he says winking at me.

The walk to class was boring, Eban here kept asking me all sorts of questions. What's your name? What school you transfer from? Is that your car out front? I answered simply, Toya,Fregoson,Yes. I don't think he understands that I'm not in the mood to talk. Don't get me wrong he's gorgeous but I'm not tryna go down that road & it looks like he won't take no for an answer, oh well.

We finally arrive at my Homeroom so I look at Eban " uh thanks " I say shyly. " no problem ma, after you." He says smiling. I look at him confused. " don't tell me that this is your Homeroom too..." I say kinda rashly. Before he could respond the teacher walks out of class. She's a beautiful woman, not a day over 25. She looks at Eban " Mr Daniels, you're late" she pauses looking at me " and you must be .." She says waiting for me to say my name

"Latoya, Latoya Jenkins "

" well Ms Jenkins I'm Mrs Mure and I do don't like my students late for class, come in and introduce yourself to the class" she says smiling at me like she wasn't just giving me a stern look. I hesitantly walk into class with Eban walking right behind me, I turn around and catch him looking at my ass.typical. I wish I could say the people in the class looked so nice, but I can already tell who would cause drama for me. About 4 or five girls looked at me rolling their eyes. The boys well they were just smiling at me.

" uh my Name is Latoya, I just transferred from Fregoson High-"

I was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on the door, I look at the secretary lady motioning for Mrs Mure to come outside. Moments after Mrs Mure clears her throat, all eyes on her now.

" Students, it seems like we have another new student joining our class today, would you mind introducing yourself " she says looking at a guy outside the door.

He comes in and I stood there, so taken back, not by his looks but I never thought I'd see him again.

" Trey, Trey Prate." He's eyes land on me.

What the fuck.

-----------------------------

Sorry it's short 😪

What'd you think of Chapter one , it's kinda cliche but it'll change up I swear.

Vote/comment for early updates!

What happens at Weplyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें