1. Princess...

Present

Winter, cold and is freezing, but unfortunately this year winter was without snow. I'm going home, it was a hard day, all this exams and teachers are making me sick. I hate school so much and I hate learning. My mom is always telling me that I'm smart and so on, but I don't believe her, cause I am so dumb that I failed my math test again. My life is simple, I'm just a seventeen years old girl who has no dreams and future. I'm just searching my luck and can't find it...
To my way home I always need to cross a street, I don't know why, but always when I'm there I'm feeling sad, like something happened and I feel like crying and smiling at the same time.
Finally the green light, the cars stopped and now I can safely cross the street. Looking at my right and left, checking again if everything is fine. Moments later when I was still there I saw a face, saw a familiar and a lovely one. Who was it? Accidentally I bummed in this person making me fall in his arms. Looking again at his face, who is he? Why I want to cry?
The seconds later I passed out in his hands...

Author pov

The unknown boy who seamed so familiar looked at the girl with a strange gaze, he wanted to say something but couldn't, not because he was shy but because of other reason he didn't know. While looking at her face he saw a snowflake softly touching her skin while her eyes closed. Why this looked so similar to him? Who is she? The last word that the girl said was...

Girl: Princess...