Prologue

E! News

"Welcome back to E! News. Now in the past we have seen some pretty petty Instagram posts, but Trevor I don't think any top Noah Centineo's in this past week."

"I think you're right Crystal. If you guys didn't know, earlier this Noah took to Instagram the problems in his most recent relationship. He had a few things to say regarding his ex-girlfriend Nalani's sudden fame. Here's the post."

"Following the post came a lot of comments

"Following the post came a lot of comments. Nalani's best friend Kaori included, had a lot to say about what Centineo said. She told Centineo he sounded "Dumb af" and that he's gonna get "Fucked up". Many people are agreeing what he says but many others are telling him that he is wrong for saying what he said."

"Well Trevor nothing lasts forever and it's sad they had to end. They were such a great couple. But enough about them, next we have the story you've all been waiting for: Is Kim Kardashian coming out with another sex tape? Find out after the break."

~

The Breakfast Club

"Welcome back to The Breakfast Club this is Charlemagne Tha God and we have the hottest story out right now. Angela tell them what it is."

"Lately there has been drama on social media between our girl Nalani and her ex-boyfriend Noah Centineo. Last week he spoke out and said that he was the reason she is known and without him her career wouldn't be where it is. Nalani hasn't spoken out about anything but I'm have a feeling she will soon."

~

The Shade Room
Nalani being ridiculed by ex-boyfriend over recent success

Bazaar
Noah Centineo under fire for recent comments about ex-girlfriend

Page Six
Trouble in paradise for Nalani and Noah

Buzzfeed
No Noah and Nalani aren't together anymore but no one really knows the reason why

Marie Claire
Is Nalani's recent breakup affecting her outfit choices?

Seventeen
7 ways to get over an ex Nalani style

Teen Vogue
Nalani's best friend Kaori publicly defends her against ex-boyfriends allegations

~

Nalani Tweeted
@NOLA: you went from being my biggest fan to my biggest hater. I never understood how someone could be jealous of someone else's success. Stay bothered ☺️

 Stay bothered ☺️

~
July 1, 2019