Chapter 5: Atlantia

When the hellhounds had broke through the gym's door, I immediately entered battle mode. I instinctively summoned my favorite weapon, a double-edged spear since it resembled a weapond that I was gifted years ago. I was aware of some of the Avengers escorting the students and my friends out of the gym as the first hellhound attacked. It jumped at me with its claws extended and mouth extended with the intention to take a piece of my flesh. I immediately reacted by stabbing my staff into the hellhounds stomach when it was still in the air. It immediately turned into gold dust but after seeing their fellow comrade die so quickly, the hellhounds began to attack at once. However, it didn't make a difference. Since the battle against  Gaea and my fight against Tartarus, my fighting skills have dramatically increase. I ended the fight quite quickly and with no scratches on me. Well, except for the gold dust from the hellhounds. I was about to leave, when I heard a "What the hell just happened?" I turned towards the voice and I saw Natasha standing about 20 feet away. I knew this didn't look good so I did what anyone would do in my position. I ran.

I sprinted out the giant hole that used to be the door and out into the parking lot. I ran towards the street hoping to find an alleyway where I could shadow-travel and disappear. I could hear footsteps behind me so I knew the Avengers had followed me and one person was gaining on me. Probably Captain America since he is a super soldier. I spotted an alleyway further ahead so I sprinted toward it before ducking down the dark alleyway and shadow traveled with no place in mind

I ended up shadow traveling to my families graves which I guess happened because of the fact that this is my safe spot so my subconscious had  me come here. I summoned some flowers and began to lay them on each grave. I couldn't visit them anymore since they had all decided to try for rebirth but I still could feel their souls and knew they were safe in their new lives. They all had new names but their souls were still the same so I could easily find them wherever they were in the world.

I knew that Percy and Annabeth both lived in California just in different families. I had looked into their future and knew they would get the chance to meet finally having the chance to enjoy their love for each other. Piper was in New York while Jason and Thalia were siblings again in some small town in Oklahoma. However, I knew Jason and Piper would eventually meet. Thalia will continue to despise being with men but will eventually find a man who in her opinion is not as bad as other men. Nico was born into a family in Italy and his new family was great friends with Hazel's family. Frank was in China but I knew both Hazel and Frank will eventually immigrate to America and meet. Will will eventually meet Nico when Nico immigrates to New York which is where Will will eventually live. Finally Leo lives with a family in Phoenix, Arizona but will eventually meet Calypso since Calypso had also died by Tartarus hands and had chosen to be reborn as well. They would get the chance to actually explore a relationship together like the rest of the other couples which helped me with my sadness but it still didn't help me enough. Although I knew where they would be at every moment in life, I knew I could never visit them because of the dangerous consequences it could have with them having no memories of their past lives.. I had to say my goodbyes to each of them when they had told me on my visit a year ago that they wanted to try for rebirth. I knew I would never get to join them in the Isles of the Blest or even Elysium because I have been cursed with immortality. The sad thing about being the daughter of a lot of gods and goddesses is that you will outlive a lot of your family and friends. My only comfort is that I can make my true love or my future husband immortal with my kiss and a binding promise. However whoever becomes my husband will only stay immortal if we both continue to want to be with each other and continue to forever love it.

My thoughts were soon broken when I sensed a presence surrounding the graveyard. It shocked me because the Avengers shouldn't have been able to find this grave but then I remembered Thor. Even though I have never met any of my Norse parents, I'm pretty sure my Greek and Roman parents talk about me to the other parents so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he knew where this graveyard was.

"What do you people want," I yelled at them with the usual tears in my eyes which I get from remembering my family.

"Atlantia we don't want to hurt you..." Steve began. All of the Avengers were decked out in full uniform except for Bruce who was standing off to side waiting to see if the Hulk was needed.

"Don't worry you won't" I interrupt him knowing they couldn't beat me with who I have already fought.

"...but we will if you don't come with us to answer some questions." Steve finished like I didn't say a word.

I laughed but it didn't have any emotion behind it." Bring it on old man."

I saw him frown before signally to the man in the tree who I would assume would be Clint or Hawkeye if you want to call them by their hero names. I hear a woosh and instantly use my wind power to stop it inches from my shoulder. I took it into my hands and I saw that it was a tranquilizer dart. I smiled at it before tucking it into my pants pocket careful to make sure it doesn't poke me.

"Is that all you got," I teased him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Natasha running toward me quietly. I intercepted her punch and returned one of my own. She stumbled back but before she could recover I used my Poseidon and Khione powers to take the water vapor in the air and freeze it encasing the Black Widow in a block of ice that surrounded her legs and arms. Tony and Steve decide to attack me at the same time after seeing Natasha very quickly incapacitated. Tony took to the air and began to shoot his energy beams at me while Steve threw his shield at me. In addition to that, Clint decided to try to shoot tranquilizing arrows at me again. I caught Cap's shield while using my power of the sky to send one tranquilizing toward Natasha which impaled her in the neck and another toward Clint. As I blocked the shot from Tony, I saw Clint fall from the tree. I summoned the water vapor to enter Tony's suit which caused it to malfunction leading to Tony falling to the ground. As I ran up to fight Steve, I saw Tony exiting the suit. I took the tranquilizing dart from my back pocket and threw it at him. It hit its mark and Tony immediately collapse with the dart in hist arm. I turn my attention toward the Cap. I use his shield to my advantage when I throw it above his head. I blocked a couple of punches and kicks before the shield came back and hit Cap in the back of the head knocking him out. I turn toward the last two avengers. I see Bruce still had not considered it to be a code Green. Before he could decide to change, I used my powers to take on of Clint's tranq arrows from his bag and send it toward Bruce which effectively incapacitated him. I then turn toward my father.

"Atlantia", Thor boomed," Please come with us. The mortals only want you to join the Avengers and answer a few questions."

" Father you are forgetting," I said angrily," I wish to be left alone. I have seen enough death in my lifetime so I don't want to join some mortals to see more."

"Fine but you can't say I didn't try to stop you from any unnecessary pain." He then threw his hammer toward me. I in turn grabbed it before it could hit my stomach like Thor had intended.

"Father don't forget, I have fought in more wars then you, fought more powerful gods, goddesses, and primordials. You are a piece of cake in my book." With that I threw the hammer toward his head which effectively knocked him out. I melted the ice surrounding the Black Widow before jumping into the nearest shadow and shadow traveling to my home.